Chapter 19 (Homeless)

Pipers position ) this is two months after the room was finished

So today I found out Polly left Larry and that his family didn't want to care for him anymore because he's fucked up so much. He is homeless now and I don't even care. Good for him.

Alex is supposed to have this baby soon. We have everything planned too. I know how everything is going to go. We have the names planned the feeding planned. And we are both extremely estatic.

This morning I woke Alex up and told her we had an appointment to discuss wedding plans. We both got ready and started to walk because the building was only 2 blocks away. While we were walking from about a block away Alex pointed and said "shit is that Larry"  I told her I couldn't see that far.

When we got closer we came to find out that it was actually Larry. He was sitting on the corner of the block we were gonna be on. We walked past as if we didn't know him. Then once we got directly in front of him Alex turned and said "see karmas a bitch. your now a pathetic homeless murderer. " Then we continued our walking.

When we got back to the house it was about 10:00 at night. We got comfortable in our bed and just faced each other for a while and didn't say anything. Alex said she was tired and fat and wanted to go to sleep which I started laughing at. Then I kissed her goodnight and then kissed our babies goodnight and fell asleep next to her with my hand on her belly.

At 5 in the morning I was awaken by Alex crying saying she had sharp pains in her stomach. She said they wouldn't stop so  I took her to the emergency room. She was in labor.

I couldn't wait