Chapter 6 (3 days )

Guys if you keep voting commenting and or reading I have some.amazing ideas for future chapters.

(Piper's position)

So leaving in there days even though it's only 7 days apart from Alex it will be awful not seeing her. I need to spend as much time as I can with her before my 3 days run out.

I woke up early to see Alex . I walked over to her cube and saw her sitting in her bunk crying. Crying a lot which was something new for the tough Alex vause I knew. I sat beside her and wiped her tears with my thumb gently. She kept crying so I asked her what was wrong. She told me that she was scared of what was going to happen. That she had no where to go when she got out and was just terrified.

I stopped her from what she was going to say and said "baby I already had polly rent me an apartment with a big bed that can fit us both and enough space for two of us. I rented it especially for us together. " Alex slowly started to cry less and I leaned in and started to kiss her. after that we both had to do our work so we were separate for a while.

At night I met alex back at her bunk and we talked about what would.happen when Alex got out. I told her for the week she was here she needed to call me everyday so I knew she was okay. After 1 hour of talking I laid next to her face to face so I felt her skin against mine. We both started to slowly drift off and right before I fell asleep I felt Alex kiss my lips and it felt like heaven. God I love her