Chapter 17 (baby daddy

piper's position

So today I need to Call Polly and talk to her about me retiring from popi. I have the money I need for now and it is helping me well. I invited Polly over for lunch while Alex was in the bathroom taking a shower.

When Polly got here I sat down with her and brought over a cup of coffee for each of us. I told her I just wanted to talk about popi and she cut me off and said she needed to tell me something important. just as she was about to talk Alex came and sat next to me. She said hi to Polly then asked if she would want some alone time with piper. Polly insisted that Alex stayed too.

Polly started talking and the moment she said Larry I lost a lot of interest but still Listened just for her. she said while starting to get upset "I'm pregnant again piper and I'm happy I am but it's with Pete and I don't know what to do. Larry is driving me fucking crazy. I don't what went through my mind leaving Pete. I'm dating Pete now but I don't know how to break the news to Larry. please help piper. "

I went over and hugged her and told her it would be Okay. Alex said you gotta be tough like how I was when I used my hand as his choker. just break the news fast like ripping off a really sticky fucking bandaid.  Just say I'm choosing Pete and were having another baby together. I can't handle you.

Alex then got up and went to hug Polly. I was admiring the relationship that they were starting to have. it made me happy. I told Polly that her and Alex would be baby buddies while I laughed.