(Chapter 4) Will you Wait

pipers position)

The next morning we woke up around the same time. I checked who was on duty and went into Alex's cube and kissed her lips gently. When I knew for a fact she was awake I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up.

We planned on getting breakfast and going to sit under the tree I read under together. I got my book and granola bar from my shelf top and waited outside for Alex. The moment I sat down I saw Alex coming out and towards me I signed for her to sit to my right with a grin on my face. She sat down and said she would read to me but I took the book from her hand and put it down.

I told her we needed to talk. she quickly said if I was going to break her heart again she didn't want to hear it. Hearing That broke my heart so I told her that I promised it wouldn't happen again and that I loved her forever and would be there for her. she smiled and hugged me. while we were in close I whispered how much time do you have. she immediately backed up and said pipes you know I don't like talking about my sentence.

They both got up after the short conversation and went into Alex's cube. I said to her "Alex please tell me when you get out so I know how long I have to wait for you. If I get out of here before you I want to be the one to pick you up and take you home with me and do whatever we want. Alex started to get in a better mood then she asked me what day I got out. I told her it was in exactly two weeks. She told me she gets out in exactly three weeks.

After that being said we both got in a really good mood. we knew Mendes was on duty again so we layer together until it felt like there was no such thing as personal space. we liked it like that though. Alex started to kiss me and slid me In even closer to her body. she kept kissing me until Mendes came over a started to watch us like the pervert he is. Alex looked up and saw him then know she could put on a show and make me happy. Alex shoved her hand down my uniform which made me happy but uncomfortable. After almost half an hour of kissing we fell asleep together face to face and I loved how it had felt. Way better then Larry's cuddling