Chapter 14(Baby blues)

Alex's position

I feel useless. I can't do anything to help Piper. I can't blame her though. She can't stop crying and is depressed. She hasn't left the house since 2 weeks ago when it all happened. She is barely eating and it's making me depressed. I want to do anything to make her feel better but I don't really want her to see me yet.

Today I decided I'm going to Larry's. I'm gonna explain to him what he has done. I went into the bathroom and changed into a baggy white shirt and sweatpants. Then I went into the room told piper I'd be back in a little bit and right when she I was walking out she asked Why I had been wearing baggy clothes. I just said I thought I had been gaining weight and was uncomfortable.

I left the house and got to Larry's. I started to bang on his door with the least amount of respect possible. he opened it and said no im not letting you in. I told him I just wanted to talk.

I stood up when I got in there because I didn't want to touch his stuff. he sat down and all I said was you know what you did right. He told me the cop only said he was charged with murder but he didn't know what they were talking about.

"You killed the baby" I said as I started to tear. and instead of the douche apologizing he said it's not my fault you have a psychopath bitch girlfriend.

I lost it. I got into his face and started yelling. "listen you big twat. you fucking killed our first child. piper is depressed and I have to force her to eat. but as long as you have Polly and finn everything is fine right? what if I killed fucking finn. it would crush you. like how you crushed and ruined both our lives" as I was yelling I started shoving him.

I knew I needed to be careful because I wasn't in any condition to be fighting. So I stopped myself and left him feeling like shit.

When I returned to piper she was in the same spot. Then I had forgotten I had a checkup at the doctors office. so I told her I would be right back again. I arrived at the doctors got my checkup and went straight straight home to piper. by the time I got back she was sound asleep. I left her asleep and kissed her forehead and laid next to her until I fell asleep too.

Vauseman: A new lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें