Chapter 20 (New life)

Alex's position

Babe it fucking hurts!!!!!

The pain that I was feeling was unreal. It felt like my hips were ripping apart. I was scared because I knew I was in labor but was only 6 and a half months. I really didn't want to have to keep them in the hospital for extra days.

When we got into our room I laid straight down to try and get comfortable. Piper sat next to me and held my hand. I was extremely hurt and started to feel my body open more and more. I fell asleep for an hour and was waken by excruciating pains.

By the time the doctor came in and said I was ready to start pushing it was 8 at night. It was a painful and slow labor. It felt like I was pushing forever.

Then at 8:16 my baby girl was born and it was a relief. The doctor laid her on my chest badly swaddled. I was staring at her for ten minutes then my baby boy started to come out. He was born at 8:29. I looked at piper with my lips pushed out until she kissed me. I had each baby in my hand. 

I was holding my kids for ten minutes and lightly kissed each of them. Then I handed them to piper. I tried to go to sleep now because I was exhausted. The moment I closed my eyes though I felt another bad pain. I thought it might just be very sore from opening so wide. I asked the doctor if it was supposed to feel this painful and he said no.

This made piper extremely worried which I didn't want. The doctor pulled my gown back up and said Okay on count of three I need you to just give me a good push for 5 seconds. He counted to three and I started pushing. And like he said 5 seconds later it was over.

Piper walked over by the doctor when she put the babies down and said holy fucking shit Alex. I asked her what was wrong.

Then seconds later she picked up a baby from between my thighs and said triplets.... ! The only thing I was able to say is "fuck!!!"