Chapter 13 (Locked up

Alex's position

Me seeing piper growing is making me have butterflies in my stomach. she will be my wife and have our baby in 7 months. The only thing is that she wants to invite Larry over to tell him. I don't know if I feel comfortable with him in our house.

Early in the morning I woke piper up with a kiss and a cup of coffee. I then said if she really wanted larry to come over that I would be there with her and would try to control myself. She got up and called Larry to invite him over while I got dressed.

When Larry arrived piper opened the door for him and didn't say anything. he sat down across from me and didn't make eye contact because he more likely knew I'd strangle him. Piper told me she wanted me to say it so I did. all I said was "me and piper are starting a family and it starts in 7 months from now. Piper was standing up by the entrance to the living room when Larry started yelling at her.

He was saying things like fuck you piper. I asked for kids multiple times but  now you have them. calling her a hoe and more. I told him we didn't care for an opinion but were just telling him. While I was saying that piper yelled in the background fuck you Larry because I'd really want to have children with you. I wouldn't even want to see what they would look like.

I stood up to kick  Larry out and while I was forcing him out he had pushed piper extremely hard into the wall. I then could not hold my anger. I pushed him against the wall and held him by his neck and said if you ever put your fucking hands on her again especially since she is not the only fragile thing right now I will break both your fucking wrist before you can even blink. Now get the hell out and you may never come to this house again. your not welcomed here ever again under any circumstances.

When I got Larry out I went in the room to check on piper. She must have gotten scared of what I would do and stormed off. I went in the room and she was crying on the bed. she had the covers over her waist and below and looked terrified and scarred.

I asked her if she was Okay and she moved the cover from her waist and was bleeding. We both knew that she could not have her period so I rushed her to the ER. When we got there I said to the doctor she is pregnant and was pushed and won't stop bleeding from her uterus. they took her into a room while I waited by the front desk.

After me waiting about an hour for someone to come tell me what happened a doctor walked out. he sat next to me with a clipboard in his hand and some look on his sleeves. He told me "miss Alex vause I am extremely sorry but this must have been a pretty hard push. piper has had a miscarriage. we had to remove the baby. I'm extremely sorry. " I started crying more then I ever have. I wanted to see piper I told him. he stopped me before I entered the room and said miss vause is this person that pushed her this hard can have multiple charges if you go to the police.

These news just helped my life out alot . with that being said I asked to doctor to just tell piper id be right back.

I had to leave. I went directly to the police station and told them the whole story. they said that is a charge of murder but the most prison time he is getting is a month.

I was in the station for half an hour then I saw them bring him in. I knew that this would make it better now. After I went directly to the hospital to get piper. I took her out for dinner when she was released and I just sat next to her and let her cry on my shoulder while I cried over her head.

I know things will never be the same now.