(Chapter 3) in love again..

guys I'm gonna try to write some chapters as if I'm in the characters shoes.
IN ALEXS POSITION

Having Piper around is probably the happiest thing ever for me. Let's just hope she doesn't talk about going to the fiance.

Piper walked in and then had sat next to me and said that mendes was back and on duty. Hearing that I kissed piper. I kissed her until I felt my stomach twist because all we could do is kiss.

After we finished I took out a note I had wrote when piper was in shu. she asked me what it was and I silenced her and said I'd read it to her. it read 

"Dear Piper
I miss you . I miss you more then anything. no matter how angry I was at you, you were all I had baby. I wish you were here right now cuddling with me. I love you more then you can imagine.
Love AL"

As I was reading I realized Piper was crying. I leaned over and pressed her forehead against mine until we were extremely close and I said I never stopped loving you and never will.

It was easy to tell Piper hadn't heard that in a while and it really got to her and made her happy. and seeing my beautiful girlfriend happy makes me happy also no matter what.

While we were sitting on the bed I realized Piper started to fall asleep. I wanted every moment I could have with Piper so I woke her up by putting my hand down her uniform making her instantaneously cum. We both laughed and pipers laughed quickly turned into a moan. After that I then let her sleep until head count time.