Chapter 10 (Best day ever

piper's position

today is the day we are going to the prison. we are "visiting the inmates " but I think this is a little better

Me and Alex both got up at the same time and I gave her a kiss goodmorning. I said to her to put her clothes back on because we needed to be there early.

When we arrived at the prison even though we weren't inmates we still had to be patted down for weapons. then we started walking and even though it was only ten days for me I still kind of missed the people in it. we got to the chapel and saw everyone looking clueless and then as we walked to the front I saw my family and Larry's family.

I told Alex to come on the stage with me to help get rid of my stage fright. I then pulled out a small piece of paper from my pocket and swallowed and started to read. it read

"to Larry's family. all of yous I'm sorry for any trouble I may have caused you in the past. Larry your father has helped me with a lot so thank you. your mother is a sweetheart so Thank you too  and to Larry while I was away for a crime I committed ten years ago you fucked my best friend and you broke up not only a boyfriend girlfriend relationship but also a father son one. but Thanks correct keeping me company while I waited for alex to get back into my life.

Mom I love you so much and you are a huge Inspiration to me.. dad you taught me everything I know today and I'm extremely grateful for that. I love you both.

And to all the inmates don't think I'd forget you bitches. all of yous have seen my ups and Downs and have helped not only me but have helped Alex through our sentence. thank you all and for that I already put 35$.on each of your comissarys as a thank you gift.

I brought all yous today to say that Alex is the love of my life. she is my soulmate and I want to be with her and love her until the end of time.

I got down on my left knee and pulled out a perfect fitted ring for her and said " Alex will you give me the honor and privilege to marry you and be with you forever. she started crying and said Yes to me. all the inmates stood up and started yelling as loud as they could. just to get Larry angry I pulled Alex in extremely close and started to kiss her so it was noticeable I used tounge.

After she said Yes we  went

for a rooftop dinner and then cuddled for hours when we got home. I loved the way she looked with that sparking ring on.. I was so excited.