Chapter 16 (loving fucks)

Alex's position

The morning after I told Piper the good news I woke her up early. I had another doctors appointment. So piper said she was going to come with me.

We were getting ready and my hormones were starting to kick in. I knew it. I easily pushed piper onto the toilet cover and started to kiss her. Then we were interrupted by a woman that said she lived across the street. She said her name was Taylor and she was a bitch for cutting into my time. I told her to fuck off in the most polite way.

Then I continued to finish what I started and layed piper on the bed and sat next to her. I leaned over and started to kiss with tons of tounge involved. I slid my hands around her body. I let them roam and wander wherever I haven't in a while. Piper let out a moan after seconds of just touching. I guess someone was a little excited.

All I wanted to hear was that moan then I went and finished getting ready. and now that I told piper I was able to wear tight shirts again which made me happy. we went to the doctor and I just got a checkup to make sure they were Okay.

Turned out they were growing very fast and would more likely be delivered early. This news made me excited and worried cause we had to prepare a lot earlier just in case now..