Chapter 23 (First time)

Guys I'm going to go back to narrating and if it will be in one of their positions I will say it in the beginning. This is a narrated one.

"Baby get up the kids are crying, I'll get the girls you get Aiden." Piper said to Alex.

Alex got up and went to the baby's separate room and tried to be quiet so she didn't wake Nicky while she was getting them.

Piper went after Alex into the baby's room. She said she had an idea. Then she laid all three babies next to each other in one crib and dragged the whole thing into their room.

Alex followed behind and made sure it didn't hit anything.

When they got in the room Piper said "do you think they're hungry?"

"I don't know babe can you change them and I will feed them all please" Alex said as she went into her drawer to get the babies swaddling blankets she had as extra.

While piper changed the last baby Alex went and sat right next to her with Nicky. She held her with one arm and used her other one to pull her shirt off. She put the baby to her breast when Piper said " wow she's lucky.. can I get some of that action"

Alex started to laugh and said " wow pipes if your really that jealous then go ahead I mean I do have two boobs"

She sat there for a few more minutes until Nicky was done then started to feed Aiden 

Piper leaned over kissed Alex's breast lightly and said" I'm not sharing silly. I get my own time after the babies are asleep,  now feed both at the same time cause your cutting into my feeding time. " and started to laugh at her own joke after.

After Alex finished feeding all three she laid in the bed with the covers over her but left her shirt off. Piper went near her and lifted the blankets to slide in with her. " Remember Al it's my turn now.. I want to taste what you taste like beautiful "

She slid her head lower kissing every part of Alex's soft beautiful body until she got low enough to make her moan. Then they heard a knock on the door and heard " aye Chapman you must be doing a pretty good job in there with her " with a voice that  made Nicky sound like she desperately tried not to laugh.

No matter what though Piper was not going to stop what she started since it has been so long. Even if Nicky came in to watch it like a movie.