Chapter 21 (Returned)

Triplets. Three fucking babies. I dont know how this can happen. How did my doctor not see a third baby. Or hear a third heart beating inside my stomach.

But it was okay. Even though I didnt have a third of everything I wasnt going to act like it was the worst possible condition. And I was not going to make any kids feel unwanted ever.

Me and Piper would cope with it and get it to be normal. We just had to find a name for this baby. We had names for the boy and girl that were expected. The girl was going to be Summer Chapman. Piper always thought the name was beautiful and it brought some good memories to me. And our baby boys name was going to be Aiden Chapman. I loved the name Aiden.

For  the 3rd girl we thought for hours on what to name her. Then together we got Nicole but we would call her Nicky. We always liked the name and the Nicky we knew was the perfect friend.

I found it crazy how within minutes we were moms of three.

Piper slid in my hospital bed with me. She held both girls and I had the boy. We sat together as a big family for a while. Two moms and three beautiful dark haired blue green eyed babies. I loved it.

Then I asked Piper if she could put the boy into his bed so I  could nap. I fell asleep almost three hours because I was exhausted.

When I woke up Piper was sitting on the side of my bed facing me. There also was a red headed girl sitting across from her who I could only see the hair of.

She turned around and  said  " aye Vause I heard one of your babies is named after me. "  I couldnt believe it. Nicky Nichols was sitting right beside me and was here enjoying this amazing time with me and Piper.

She was holding little Nicky and said "man vause you got some beautiful kid's. you did good with your family. hot girlfriend too. " I couldnt help but laughing even though I.was very sore. Piper then explained Nicky was going to stay with us until she could afford her own place.

I was just ecstatic she was out and here with us.