Chapter 12 ( breaking the news

piper's position

I can't believe how excited piper was. I can't believe it actually worked. there were tons of things going through my brain. When do I start getting things? When do I tell my parents? What if they get mad?  

As I was thinking all of these things Alex turned over and said if you are trying to think in your head babe you should try a little harder. then she said "and don't worry about it or anything. everything will be perfect and we will will make a beautiful family.

While me and Alex were getting dressed we both took our shirts off to change and she kept looking at my belly. even though it was only about a inch bigger. she walked over kneeled down and kissed it. then she started singing a lullaby she learned as a kid.

When we were done getting dressed I thought I didn't want to tell my parents but I would tell Larry Polly and Pete. I called Polly and asked her to come over alone.

When she got here Alex was waiting on the couch for me to get the door. I told Polly to sit and she sat next to Alex which surprised me. She no longer called her supercunt or any rude names. it was great.

So I followed them into the living room and sat on Alex's lap. I said to Polly that I needed to talk to her. Alex then said "I know you hate me a lot but can you at least support piper no matter what and Polly said I support both of yous in anything.

Piper said well about 3 weeks ago I went through the process to get pregnant without a guy and it worked. Polly stood up and said holy fucking shit congratulations you two!!  she hugged me first then hugged Alex too. I think this is the start of a great relationship between us.