(Chapter 2) Still not out.

"Vause get up and clean yourself a bit. You haven't moved in Hours. Chapman is gonna get out of the box I promise." Alex sat up looking devistated but also more tired then ever when she heard Nicky. She got up and went into the bathroom to do what she would usually do every morning but has been slacking. When she was done Nicky followed her out and said a week and a half isn't that bad it could be worse. She tried to tell Alex it would be okay.

Alex went back to her bunk where she had been and where she had been fine for the past 2 days. But instead of her just sitting there thinking about Piper she did something different. She prayed. She prayed that Piper was safe and got out safely and that she would be able to comfort her again. After praying and doing a little reading she dozed off from being so tired from the previous nights.

When she woke up it was a little easier to do her daily morning things. After using the bathroom and cleaning up she walked back to her cube and realized Piper was sitting on her bunk. Alex automatically stopped and sat besides her. "What you said was really fucking harsh and I got pretty mad, and you definitely are gonna call bullshit but I did really miss yo" Piper said. Alex didn't say anything but she just grinned and hugged Piper tightly.

After breakfast Piper and Alex both went to shower. They got all their stuff and went into the bathroom. When they got in there alex asked piper if they were okay now and she said that it was good between them. Alex couldn't help but to smile. They both got into the showers next to each other and started to soap up. Alex noticed that Piper kept looking around as if she were trying to find something. She then realized that Piper was only making sure no body was around or coming. After piper made sure the coast was clear she slipped into the same stall as alex. This automatically brought the chapel memory into Alex's head. Piper started to gently kiss up Alex's neck until she met with her lips. They kissed for a while then piper thrusted her middle finger into Alex. Alex let out a moan which was different for both of them because it was usually the other way around. They heard Nicky coming in right after Piper started which forced Piper into the other stall.