chapter 9 ( ive missed you )

(piper's position

Nothing in the world could break my happiness right now. she is getting out today and I can't wait untill I get her. she is going to have the most amazing night.

when I got in front of the prison I couldn't help but smiling. not only because the person I love is coming from there but because it was what brought us back together.

Then I saw her. in a grey sweatshirt and black tights. she made me feel tingly inside with the way she looked at me through the window. I walked around the car and opened the door for her. it made her smile so I did too. I got in the driver side of the car and kissed her. and kissed her. and kissed her for a while before even pulling out.

When we got to the apartment I started to show her around. then once we got into the bedroom she sat on the edge and pulled me onto her lap. She started to roam with her hands until they got up my shirt. she kissed my neck a few times and I told her I needed to make a quick phone call.

I was on the phone for almost two hours and Alex asked me who it was and I said it was for popi but it wasn't. I didn't need popi. not even Alex knew but I have had the drug money since before we got in. almost a million dollars in a safe that I now have in my house Thanks to polly.

I knew exactly how the future was going to go but haven't spoke of it with Alex. I did tell her though that in 3 days we were going to go to the prison to visit the inmates because I had a speech for them. I had rented out the chapel and had reserved and assigned seats for all the inmates. I also had my parents Larry and his parents polly Pete and Finn in the front row

This was extremely exciting to think about.