Chapter 11 (great news...

shoutout to laurapreponloverrr for all the positive comments. Thank you,!! and guys please keeps commenting. I love reading them <3

Alex's position

when me and piper woke up  the next morning I wrapped my arms around her. It just felt right. I still couldn't believe she purposed to me. it was an amazing feeling. I felt safe knowing she wouldn't leave me this time.

I got out of bed before she did to make us both breakfast. as I was making our eggs I felt her come behind me and kiss my neck. I turned around to meet lips with her which was a success. She then came out of nowhere and said do you ever want kids Alex. I told her of course I do and I'd have anytime she was ready. I explained I would be super excited and be ready to prepare the house. she smiled and hugged me then went into the bedroom.

I continued making breakfast and brought it into bed with us. piper quickly grabbed the one with more food which I couldn't help but to laugh. We ate for a while making sure to take our time then we got dressed and I said I wanted to go to the store with her.

We got dressed and I drove but didn't tell her where we were going. After about 10 minutes of driving I pulled in front of a tattoo shop. then I went into the cars glove box and pulled a drawing I had stored in there out. it was from when me and piper were together during her college days. a tattoo I always wanted to get with her.

2 and a half hours of pain we walked out with beautiful tattoos on our wrist. I had a empty heart that was made of rainbow colors and she had a rainbow heart shaped shading that looked like it fills mine in. I loved it.

Then we got back to the house and piper went straight to the bathroom. I decided to just sit on the couch and wait for her and I heard her starting to yell. I ran in front of the door and asked if she was Okay. she said it worked. I asked her what she was talking about because the only thing she said she did without me is get shots but didn't talk about what kind.

She came out of the bathroom with her hand behind her back. I asked her again what worked and she pulled out her had from behind her back.

It was a positive pregnancy test. she said she had went through the process the day she got out. I picked her up and hugged her until my arms and legs hurt from carrying her. we both started crying and I said congratulations baby to piper then leaned down to her belly, kissed it and said the same to our new child

laurapreponloverrr Surprise!!