Chapter 25 (Plans)

So a week after homeless Larry showed up at Piper and Alex's step asking for stuff they decided to start making wedding plans. Piper had a little journal she had of dream wedding plans.

So in the morning Alex snuck it and put it into her coat. She left a little note on Pipers cheek that said "had to run to the store will be back in an hour. " and it had a lipstick kiss that she put onto it.

When Piper woke up she wasn't worried t all. She did her regular morning routine with the babies and herself and of course had the help of her handy roommate.

Alex arrived at a wedding planning small building and asked to talk to someone as long as it was a woman.

The Young Lady Walked Over And Sat Across From Her. She asked alex "well how can I help you?" Alex took the book out and said I just need this done exactly how it says and please make it well as possible. I want It to be perfect for my girlfriend. And the lady said she would do what she can but she needs a place and date. Alex told her she would call in a while to tell her.

When alex got home Piper ran over to her and pulled her in closely. She said "Baby I missed you so fucking much." Alex was kind of confused because she was only gone for an hour but went along with it and said she missed her too. Piper started to kiss up her neck and roughly shove her hand down Alex's pants .

She rubbed all around the inside of her pants. Alex said to finish in the room. She picked Piper up and wrapped her around her waist and carried her into the room.

She locked the door behind them and made sure the babies were in their own room. Alex laid Piper on the bed and pulled her shirt off. Then she took her own shirt off and started smiling at Piper.

She started kissing Piper and started kissing all the way down her chest leaving lip marks all over her nude and beautiful chest. Once she reached her skinny jeans she unbottoned and took them off. Piper just rubbed her fingers through Alex's hair while she did this.

Alex took pipers underwear off too and started to use her mouth again. She put her tongue ever spot she knew Piper ever liked. Piper moaned multiple times and after a few more she said "wow that's a record. "

Alex asked of what and she said it was her 8th time cumming in one night  Then they cuddled and said they loved each other a few times until they fell asleep. Naked and spooned onto each other .