Chapter 22 (Going home)

Pipers position

So finally after 3 full days in the hospital with alex the kids and Nicky we can go home now. Together as a family. And Nicky.

While Alex was getting ready I changed all three babies with the help of Nicky of course. Then while we were driving we were talking about godparents. Alex and I agreed that Nicky would be the godmother and we thought if Pete wanted he could be the god father.

When we arrived at the house each of us held one baby while we went through the Door. It was great being at home now. And it was even better knowing that we left as a family of two and came back as a family of 6 because we did include Nicky as family.

And now I knew that everything was going to be different with our apartment so full. And it wasn't that it was small but six is a big number. Nicky was sleeping on the couch and we have to now put summer to sleep in her crib because there's only two bassinets.

Just as we were getting ready for bed I heard someone knock. I really didn't know who the hell would have been knocking on our door for any reason.

I walked over and opened it. This ruined my whole day. It was Larry. He asked if he could please come in and have a cup of water. I let him in but told him not to touch anything. I went in the kitchen and got him a plastic cup with water and said I didn't want it back either.

Alex walked in and said what the fuck is he doing here piper. I don't want nor trust him near babies. Then I told her it would only be for a second.

He asked me if I could see the babies and I said yes but he's not touching them. When we got near them the only baby awake was Aiden. He moved his face in a little closer to the baby and said "hey little buddy" and I was extremely Pissed because when he looked at Larry he did his first smile.

Alex saw this and said no fucking way we are not wasting precious moments like this on you. time to go. When he was walking out he thanked me and kept walking.

Then right before me and AL went to bed we got the babies and laid them in the bed with us for a while.