Chapter 5) 1 week

(Alex's position)

So I have two more weeks and piper has only one left. I try to spend as much of my time with her as I can but it is hard with all these guards.

In the morning I got up extra early to be able to wake piper like a good girlfriend. 5:30 was the time I had to drag myself out of bed like a zombie. I walked over to her cube right next to mine and kissed her forehead gently. again turned over which gave me enough space to lay right next to her. I layed down next to her until I felt her soft skin pressing against mine.

I layed there for about 15 minutes to let her sleep. Then I started to just kiss her lips while she was into her deep sleep. I kept kissing her and she cracked a grin who which made me realize she had already been awake. She kissed me back and quickly sat up. I asked her what's wrong and she just said "Fuck Larry is visiting me today"  I told her it would be Okay.

This morning was the happiest morning out of my whole sentence. Piper told me she was basically going to say she chooses me and for him to go fuck himself.

For the morning me and piper skipped breakfast and spent some time together. Until 1:00 which was visiting hours. I watched through the glass and piper sat down across Larry with a serious face. They sat there quiet and piper finally said it. She said " So you know I've been with Alex. and I'm just letting you know that I am staying with her forever. I will love her and cherish her until the end of time. being with Alex has made me realize what a douchebag you are. some things you have said to me that I have dealed with were rude and I'm done with your dumb ass.

I couldnt help but to smile and tear up. then Larry stood up and started yelling. he said " ya know what piper fuck you. I have been way better to you then your fucking drug dealer lesbian girlfriend. she is the one that got you here. so fuck you both. " All piper said was Thank you. I looked at who was the visitation guard and it was mendes. So I walked out there wrapped piper's legs around my waist while I lifted her and I started to kiss her right in front of Larry. while I held piper's ass purposely with one hand I gave Larry the middle finger with the other.