You Find Out

Midoriya~

For the past few days, you've been feeling a little under the weather. After throwing up during class, your parents came to pick you up and rush you to the doctors. "Congratulations, Miss (L/n) is pregnant". The doctor tells you and your parents. "What?". You ask in shock. "You've got a LOT of explaining to do, young lady!". Your dad tells you, making you let out a scared yelp.

Bakugou~

Over the past week, you had a strong feeling that you shouldn't use your quirk, so you didn't. Since you didn't really have any reason to go to school -that wasn't Katsuki-, you just stayed home. It was you threw up was when you went to the doctors. "You're pregnant". The doctor tells you. ". . . ! Eh?".

Todoroki~

During the week, you became really tired, even passing out during class. Shouto was really worried about you and thought that it would be a good idea to go to the doctor, which is what you did. "You're pregnant". The doctor tells you. "P-Pregnant?". You shutter. "Yes, pregnant". The doctor agrees with you.

Kirishima~

For the past week, you couldn't get yourself to use your quirk, because you where to scared to. Something about using it terrified you, so you refused to. You mum got concerned and took you to the doctor. "Miss (L/n) is pregnant". The doctor tells the two of you. "Excuse me?". Your mum questions, the doctor nods and your mum turns to you. "E-EH!!".

Kaminari~

Over the week, you just felt like having a protective bubble around you was the best idea, but you had to put up without it. Besides that, everything was fine, until you threw up in P.E. Your dad picked you up and took you to the doctors. "Miss (L/n) is pregnant". The doctor tells you. "What!?!?".

Amajiki~

For the past few days, you've been more clingy to Tamaki, which he totally didn't mind. Besides being so clingy, you refused to eat anything. This made both Tamaki and your parents worried, so you went to the doctors. "You're pregnant". The doctor tells you. "Wh-...WHAT!!??".

Togata~

During the week you where horrified to do one thing and one thing only, use your quirk. Even in an emergency, you just couldn't do it, even the thought made you want to pass out. Observing your odd behaviour, Mirio told you to go to the doctor, so you did. "You're pregnant". The doctor tells you. "Pregnant? Pregnant...PREGNANT!?!?".

Shinsou~

Over the course of a few days, you've eaten three times your body weight in two hours, there's some maths for ya'. Even you've questioned your odd eating habit, you thought it would be a good idea to go to the doctors, and you did so. "You're pregnant". The doctor tells you. "Wh-what!?!?".

Monoma~

For over a week you've had one emotion and one alone, Fear. Even if you felt like you where happy or angry or ect, all you would get is plants. This pretty much concerned the hell out of Neito, so he made you go to the doctors, alone T-T. "You're pregnant". The doctor tells you. "Ah! Fffffffuuuuuuuuu-!!!!!!!!".

Shigaraki~

During the past  few days, all you've been doing is staying up in your room, using your quirk to protect you. Even when Tomura or Toga came to check on you, you just yelled at them to go away. For a little while, you held back the quirk and went to the doctors. "You're pregnant". The doctor tells you.  "Wh- Excuse me!?!?".

Dabi~

Over the past week, you've been both active and lazy. One second you'll be running around the city, the next you'll be passed out on the sofa. Even though you weren't bugged by it, you went to the doctor to make sure it wasn't anything serious. "You're pregnant". The doctor tells you. "Eh!". So it was serious after all.