You're Pregnant, Again

Midoriya~

For the past week, you've been staying home sick with a stomach ache. Izuku was really worried about you, so he told you to go to the doctors. After what happened 3 years ago, you had an idea. "Congratulations, you're pregnant". The doctor tells you. "I knew it...".

Bakugou~

While taking a walk with Natsuki, you threw up in a nearby trash can. You weren't going to tell Katsuki, but Natsuki told him for you. He locked you out the house and told you to go to the doctors, so you did. "Congratulations, you're pregnant". "Ah shit!".

Todoroki~

(Four kids is hard to keep track of for me, so Shouto was smart and had a condom, there).

Kirishima~

While getting lunch ready, you had to rush to the bathroom and threw up. You kept saying you where fine, but Eijirou urged you to go to the doctor, and so, you did end up going. "Congratulations, you're pregnant".

Kaminari~

You've been taking days of work because of a stomach sickness. Even after you kept telling him you where fine, Denki convinced you to go to the doctor. "Congratulations, you're pregnant". the doctor tells you. "Damn it, Denki!". 

Amajiki~

Tamaki didn't want you taking care of Junko while you where sick, so he asked you to go to the doctors for just a little check up, and so, you agreed with him and went to the doctors. "Congratulations, you're pregnant".

Togata~

No matter how much he nagged and nagged you, you kept telling Mirio that you where fine. It got to the point of harassing you to get you to go to the doctors, you gave up and went. "Congratulations, you're pregnant".

Shinsou~

It didn't matter how much Hitoshi told you to go to the doctors, because you would always say that you're fine. After throwing up one too many times, you agreed with him and went. "Congratulations, you're pregnant".

Monoma~

You knew that you where right, no matter how many times Neito told you that you where sick and needed to go to the doctors. To get him to shut up, you went. Again, just to shut him up. "Congratulations, you're pregnant".

Shigaraki~

Tomura just kept his mouth shut, only telling you every noun and then to go to the doctors. Even the league kept telling you to. It was when you almost passed out taking Aki to day care that you went. "Congratulations, you're pregnant".

Dabi~

Even after just throwing up once, Dabi just told you to go to the doctors. Instead of thinking it would be a good idea to argue with him, you just shut up and went, just to get it over with. "Congratulations, you're pregnant".