Your First Child(ren) Gets Their Quirk

Midoriya~

"Aw, Sora, are you feeling okay?". You ask Sora, who kept sniffling.  "Yeah, I'm just fi-I-I- Achoo!". He sneezes, and tiny objects shoot up then fall. "Izuku! Sora sneezed and things flew up!". You yell to him. "IT SKIPPED A GENARATION!??!?".

Bakugou~

"Mummy! Love me!". Natsuki cries to you, as you breast feed Tetsuki. "I'm sorry Natsuki, but I'm a little busy". You tell her. "NO!". She stomps and there's a little explosion. "I. WANT. LOVE!". She yells, and she explodes. "Damn it, you have my quirk...".

Todoroki~

"SHUT UP!". The boys yell at their sister. "NO! YOU THREE SHUT UP!". Akane snaps at them. "What are you four yelling about?". You ask them, hands on hips. "SHE KEEPS BOSSING US!". The boys yell, ice coming from them. "THEY'RE BEING ANNOYING!". Akane yells, fire coming from her.

Kirishima~

"Daddy! Daddy throw the ball!". Ai yells to said male. Eijirou throws the ball the her, a little too fast. "AH!". She holds her arms up and the ball pops, then showing her hardened arms. "Daddy! I have your quirk!".

Kaminari~

"Yuma, stop smacking me!". Akihiko cries, trying to get his little brother to stop hitting him. "It's okay Akihiko, you're okay". You tell him. "But I don't like it". Akihiko tells her, a bubble appearing around him, he starts floating. "Akihiko! Come down!".

Amajiki~

"Junko, can you do mummy a favour and go grab the binky on Mukuros bed?". You ask her, trying to get Mukuro to sleep. "Okay!". She agrees, running off. "Mummy!". She comes back with two binkies. "It came out of no where!". She cries, confused.

Togata~

"Be careful you two!". You tell your daughters. "We will!". Ami responds. You turn your back, and the book shelf gets knocked over. Before it falls, Ami starts glowing and holds it out. You quickly get the two out from underneath, both of the girls crying.

Shinsou~

"Eri! Come play with me!". Hide tells said female. "Hide, I'm busy". She tells him. "I said play with me!". He wines. Eris eyes go blank and she nods. "Okay...". She mutters out, playing with the boy.

Monoma~

"Touka, stop acting like a baby!". You scold said girl. She then tries to push you, but it fails. "I'M NOT A BABY!". She yells, fire surrounding her. She then starts to cry out of fear, and it starts to rain, putting the fire out. 

Shigaraki~

"NOO!". Aki cries, running away from the crazy blonde. "Oh come on, just one pint on blood?". Himiko giggles. "NO!". Aki snaps, gas coming out from her, and the female drops to the floor. Aki runs off scream, thinking she killed her.

Dabi~

"Come on daddy, just for a little bit?". Akira asks his dad. "Sorry little man, I have stuff to do". Dabi tell him. Akira nots his eyebrows and pouts. "Are you gonna have a tantrum?". "No!". He snaps, blue fire coming from his hands. "Okay, now I can stay for a bit".