First Words

Quick Update: I'll be gone for the next two days maybe, so I won't be able to update. Sorry!

Midoriya~

"Come on Sora, say 'dada'!". Izuku tells Sora, who is sitting on his lap. "Da...da...". Sora starts saying. "(Y/n)! Sora's gonna say his first words!". Izuku calls out, seconds later (Y/n) runs in. "Come on baby, say dada!". She tells him. "Da...da... Deku!". ... "WHY!?!?".

Bakugou~

"Say mama". (Y/n) tell her. "Ba-ba-ba-ba". Natsuki mumbles out. "Ba? Are you trying to say Bakugou?". She asks her. "Ba-...brat!". Natsuki yells. (Y/n)s expression turns dark and lost for words. "KATSUKIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Todoroki~

"Shouto! Help me get the quadruplets to talk!". (Y/n) calls out to said male. He walks into her living room and sits down next to her. "So, mama or dada?". He ask her. "Hmm, lets see which one they say". She answers. "Dada!". They yell, making (Y/n) break out laughing.

Kirishima~

"Okay Ai, just just say mama to prove that you're a mamas girl". (Y/n) tells Ai, holding her hands. "She's a daddies girl!". Eijirou speaks up. "Say mama". (Y/n) tells Ai. "Dada!". She yells, making (Y/n) just die and Eijirou yell out in victory.

Kaminari~

"Say thunder". Denki tells Akihiko. "Denki, that word is too big for him". (Y/n) tells him. "I know what's too big for you". He chuckles, getting a smack up side the head. "Mama!". Akihiko calls, making the female pick him up.

Amajiki~

"Okay, you'll be the one to get her to talk". (Y/n) tells Tamaki. "Um...okay". He mutters with a nod, picking up his daughter and placing her on his lap. "Say dada". He tells her. "D-dada". She says, reaching up to him, making Tamaki smile.

Togata~

"Alrighty Ami, just say dada it isn't that hard!". Mirio tells her. "Oh shut up, Mirio. She's only a baby, it's hard for her". (Y/n) scolds the male. "Alright, say mama". She tells Ami. "Dada". She says instead. "Goddamn it". "Haha!".

Shinsou~

"Okay Hide, say mama for mama". (Y/n) tells her son. "Mmmm- mehmeh". He tries. "Try again, say mama". (Y/n) tells him again. "M-mama!". He says. "Yay, and point to mama". She tells him. He points to her. "Mama!". "Yay!".

Monoma~

"She's gonna say dada". "She's gonna say mama". "No, dada". "No, mama". (Y/n) and Neito argued, Touka sitting in between them. Touka point up to (Y/n). "Mama!". She calls. "Yes, hahaha! Called it!".

Shigaraki~ 

"Alright Aki, say dada". (Y/n) tells her daughter,who was sitting on her lap while making him face Tomura.  "Da...". Aki reaches towards Tomura. "Dada!". She calls to him. "Aw, that's so cute!". (Y/n) giggles, Tomura smiles.

Dabi~

"Okay little man, say Dabi". Said male tells his son, who is sitting on his wife's lap. "Oh come on, just stick with dada". (Y/n) tells him. He sighs. "Fine then, say dada". Dabi tells Akira. "Dadabi". Akira says, making Dabi smile. "Close enough".