Your Child(ren) Start Teething

Midoriya~

"Is there anything I should be expecting for 7 months?". You ask Inko, having a mum talk with her. "Well, Sora should be teething, so I suggest getting a teething necklace and bisects". She answer. You look over to Sora, who is chewing on one of Izukus All Might figures...he's gonna die.

Bakugou~

"Oi! (Y/n)! Natsuki was eating my shit!?". Katsuki snaps at you, holding up his school book. "What am I supposed to do about it!?". I snap back. "Stop her from eating stuff!". "How!? She's a damn baby!!". "She's teething!". You hear Mitsuki yell out. "Ohh...".

Todoroki~

You finishing reading a chapter to my 'Parenting Guide' and chuckle evilly to yourself. "Hmh? What's so fun?". Shouto asks you. "Is there any items you have that you hate?". You ask him. "Lots of things, why?". He answers. "The kids should be teething". I tell him. "I'll get my things!...".

Kirishima~

"Ehhhh!". You squeal. "What's wrong!?". Eijirou asks in a panic, rushing into the room. "Eijirou, come look at Ais teeth". You tell him. He walks over and opens her mouth, seeing her small sharp teeth growing in. "She's teething!".

Kaminari~

"Denki! Where're all the teething biscuits bought?". You yells out, asking said male. "Where are what?". He asks. "They're this biscuit I bough that help with babies when they're teething". You explain. "Oh...I ate those" He answers. T - T... "GO BUY MORE!!".

Amajiki~

"Oh come on, holding her isn't gonna hurt you". You tell Tamaki. "Mmm, okay...". He mutters, looking down at Junko sitting on his lap. He goes to pat her head, but she reaches up and grabs his hand, chewing on it. "She's teething". I tell him. "Mmmmmm".

Togata~

"Come Ami, just eat the biscuit for mummy". You tell said girl, but she keeps turning her head away. "Ami, listen to your mother". You scold her, getting annoyed. "What're you doing?". I hear Mirio ask me. "Just...biscuits...".

Shinsou~

"(Y/n), what's this?". Eri asks you, holding up a teething necklace. "Oh, well it's called a teething necklace. You give it to babies for when their teeth are growing". You explain to her. "So it's a necklace for Hide?". She asks. "Yep!".

Monoma~

"(Y/n), why did you buy so many of these?". Monoma asks you, holding up all the teething necklaces you bought. "I heard that babies tend to take off their necklaces and loose them, so I got prepared". You explained. "You scar me some times". "THEY'RE JUST NECKLACES!!".

Shigaraki~

"Is that choking her?". Tomura asks you, pointing towards Aki who's pulling on the teething necklace around her neck. "No, of course not". You reassure him. "Then why is she pulling on it?". He asks. "Because she hates it, but needs it".

Dabi~

"(Y/n), Akira is chewing on everything and the others are complaining to me about it". Dabi tells you, with said baby in his arms. You sigh in annoyance. "He's only teething, and tell them to just put up with it!".