Your Child(ren) Start Crawling

Midoriya~

"(Y/n)!". I hear Izuku cry out. "What is it?". I yell back. "I can't find Sora!". He cries. I jolt up and run around my house with Izuku, looking for my son. "Sora! Come to mummy!". "Come to daddy!". Suddenly, Sora comes crawling in. Izuku and I hug him and cry on the floor.

Bakugou~

"Oi! Get your ass back here you little brat!". Katsuki snaps. Then seeing Natsuki crawling past me and Katsuki chases after her. I pick her up and she clings to me. "Don't call her a brat! And don't scare her!". I scold him. "...dick...".

Todoroki~

"Shouto, what're you doing?". I question said male. "I have an army...". He mutters, letting the quadruplets crawl away in a straight line. I walk over and successfully pick up all four of them. "I'm going to my mums house".

Kirishima~

"Okay Ai, come to mummy". I call, holding my arms out. Eijirou is at the other side of the room with Ai. "Crawl to mummy". He tells her. She starts crawling towards me, but turns around and goes back to Eijirou. "She's a daddies girl".

Kaminari~

"Okay, do you think Akihiko is a mummy boy or a daddy boy?". Denki asks me. "Lets see". I say, setting Akihiko down in the middle of the room, the Denki and I go to either side of the room. Akihiko then crawls towards me. "Good boy!".

Amajiki~

"(Y/n)!". I hear Tamaki cry. I get up from the sofa and walk towards my room, seeing Tamaki getting chased  around the room by Junko. "Hahaha!". I can't help but laugh at the sight. I take out my phone and start recording. 14.183 likes on instergram.

Togata~

I look up from my lap top to see Mirio walk through the wall and Ami following him, put she hits her head on the wall, she starts crying. "Ami". I both laugh and try not to, picking her up and comfort her.

Shinsou~

Hitoshi and I where watching Eri and Hide playing together, the both of us just talking. "Hide, come back". Eri yelling caught my attention. I watch as Hide is crawling away from Eri, making me laugh.

Monoma~

"Neito, leave Touka alone!". I tell said male, who was annoying my daughter. "But she loves me". He tells me. Touka was able to get out of his arms and crawl to me, hiding on my lap. I break out laughing. "SHE'S A MUMMIES GIRL!!!!".

Shigaraki~

"Run Aki run, go to daddy". I giggle, watching Tomura walking around with Aki following him. "Don't encourage her". He tells me. "Oh come on, she just want love from her daddy". I tell him, making him sigh.

Dabi~

"Why're we doing this?". Dabi sighs. "To see if Akira can crawl yet". I tell him from across the room. "Go on Akira, go to daddy". I tell said baby. He crawls towards his dad, crawling onto his lap and cuddling up to him. "Aw!". "Shut it!".