Your Child(ren) Start Biting

(I missed a day since I got back, I'm sorry!)

[If a child starts biting, that means they're anxious, and trying to get attention after neglect, which is pretty sad in my opinion]

Midoriya~

"Come on, Sora, just listen to da-ow!". Izuku wines, holding his finger. "Sora bit me". He tells you. "He did?". You question. You sigh and rest your head on Izukus shoulder, taking Sora from him. "It just means he's anxious". You tell him, hugging Sora.

Bakugou~

"How many times have I told you not to touch my stuff, you little bra- OW!". Katsuki scold, Natsuki runs off and hides behind you. "The brat bit me!". He snaps at you. You only pick up Natsuki and hold her. "She's anxious, just shut up". You tell him, walking away.

Todoroki~

"(Y/n), where's the first aid kit?". Shouto asks you. "Why?". You ask, grabbing it. "The kids attacked me and bit me, now my arm's bleeding". He answer. You sigh and fix up his arm, then hugging him. "They're anxious, just let them be".

Kirishima~

"One on Ai, just sit sti-ouch!". You whimper, Ai crawling off your lap and running away. "I heard you wine, what's wrong?". Eijirou walks to you. "Eijirou...just go give Ai attention, she needs it". You tell him in a mutter. He only nods and walks off to find Ai.

Kaminari~

"Akihiko! Akihiko get back he-Ah!". Denki wines, moving away from his son. "What's wrong?". You ask him. "Akihiko bit me". He answers. "Oh...". You mutter. You walk up to him and hug him. "Akihiko is just anxious, just let him be".

Amajiki~

"Junko, mummy just want me to gra-ow!". Tamaki walks away from her and finds you. "(Y/n), Junko bit me". He wines. You sigh and hold your arms out. "Come here". He walks to you and cuddles up to you, something he hasn't done in a while. "Just leave her, she's acting out".

Togata~

"Ami, you have to ea-ouch!". You drop the spoon and hold your finger. "Hmh, what's wrong?". Mirio asks you. "Nothing, Ami just bit me". You answer him. "She did? Huh, that's odd". He mumbles. "Hm...".

Shinsou~

"Here come the air plain, we-ow!". You move your hand away from Hide. "Hide, don't bit mummy". You tell him. "He bit you?". You hear Hitoshi ask you. "Yeah, he's just anxious, is all". You tell him, and he sighs.

Monoma~

"Neito, just leave her alone. She's getting annoyed". You tell said male, who was annoying your daughter. "No she's no-ah!". He wines. You grab Touka with a grin, she cuddles to your chest. "Told you, she's anxious".

Shingaraki~

"Ow!". Tomura mutters, looking down at his hand. "Hmh? What's wrong?". You ask him. "Aki just...bit me". He answers. "What?". You question, picking Aki up. "Did you bit daddy?". You ask her. "No". She responds. You only sigh and let her cuddle into you.

Dabi~

"Hey (Y/n)". Dabi starts. "Yeah?". "What does it mean when a kid bites?". He asks. "It means that they're anxious and lacking attention". You explain. "Why?". "Cause Akira just bit me". He answers. You sigh and pick up Akira, letting him fall asleep on you.