Labour Again

Midoriya~

"Daddy, why is mummy breathing so much?" Sora asks said male. "Well, she's about to have a baby". Izuku answers him. "Is she in pain?". Sora asks. "No Sora, I'm perfectly fine". (Y/n) musters out in between breaths.

Time Skip

"Sora, come meet your little sister". (Y/n) calls the young boy over. "She's so cute! What's her name?". Sora asks. "I always thought...Shiro". She answers him. "Sora and Shiro, I like it".Izuku says to the female. "Yeah...Sora and Shiro".

Appearance: Dark (h/c) hair and green eyes.

Bakugou~

"Mummy, what's wrong?". Natsuki asks her mum. "Nothing, Natsuki, I'm fine!". (Y/n) answers her. "Katsuki, please take Natsuki outside". She tells the male. Katsuki picks up his daughter and takes her outside the room.

Time Skip

 "Natsuki, say hello to Tetsuki". (Y/n) tells the young girl. "Hi Tetsuki! I'm your big sister!". She greets the baby. "Don't be too loud with him, his ears are sensitive". She tells her. "Oh! Okay mummy". 

Appearance: Dark blonde hair and (e/c) eyes.

Kirishima~

"So Ai, have you thought about what gender you want the baby to be?". Eijirou asks said female. "I want a little sister, and I wanna name her Kotori!". Ai answers him. "That's a nice name". He tells her. "Yeah, it's pretty!".

Time Skip

"Ai, meet your little sister, Kotori". (Y/n) calls her first daughter over. "Kotori?". Ai questions. "Yep. Daddy told me what you said, so your sisters name is Kotori". She explains. "Yay! Little sissy Kotori!".

Appearance: Dark (h/c) hair and red eyes.

Kaminari~

"So, do you thing the baby will be a boy or a girl?". Denki asks Akihiko. "Hm, I don't really care now. I'm just happy that I get to become a big brother". He answers with a wide smile. Denki chuckles and ruffles his sons hair.

Time Skip

"Hey boys, come meet the new family member". (Y/n) tells them. "Akihiko, this is your little brother, Yuma". She adds. "A baby brother?". He ask. "Yep, say hi". She tells him. "Hey Yuma, I'm your big brother!".

Appearance: Yellow hair with (e/c) eyes.

Amajiki~

"Daddy, why is mummy so grumpy?". Junko asks her dad, tugging on his shirt. "Well...mummy is going through a lot of pain. But don't worry, she's strong". Tamaki tells her. "Yeah! Mummy is super strong!".

Time Skip

"Hey Junko, come meet your baby sister, Mukuro". (Y/n) calls over said female. "Wait, you named her Mukuro?". Junko asks. "Yeah. After what you told me, the name grew on me". She explains in a giggle. "Yay, baby Mukuro!".

Appearance: Dark (h/c) hair and black eyes.

Mirio~

"Um, daddy...why is mummy glowing...?". Ami asks her dad, clinging to his jeans, scared of her mum. "Well...don't worry! She's fine...even though she wasn't like this last time...". Mirio mutters the last part to himself.

Time Skip

"Ami, it's safe to come over now". (Y/n) calls her daughter over, she comes over. "Ami, this is Umaru, your little sister". (Y/n) tells her. "Aw, she's so cute!". Ami says loudly. "Please keep your voice down, Umaru is sleeping". (Y/n) tells her. "Okay mummy".

Appearance: Blonde hair and blue eyes.

Shinsou~

"Daddy, I wanna go play!". Hide tells his dad. "Hide, we're in a hospital, you can't go running around and make noise". Hitoshi tells him. Hide pouts and crosses his arms. "This is boring!". He wines. "Well soon, you'll meet your new sibling".

Time Skip

"Hey guys, come meet this little lady". (Y/n) giggles to them. "Hide, this is your little sister, Yoshino. Make sure to be a good big brother to her". She adds, telling Hide. "Yepl, I'll be the best big brother ever!".

Appearance: (H/c) hair and purple eyes.

Monoma~

"Is mummy more angrier then normal?". Touka asks the dad, the only time she even wants to be alone with him. "No, it's just mummy being mummy". Neito tells her. "Was she always like this? Before I was born?". She asks him. "Yes, yes was!".

Time Skip

"Touka, come meet your little brother, Ayato". (Y/n) calls over her daughter. "Touka, say hi to Ayato". She tells her. "Um...hi Ayato. Don't worry little brother, mummy and daddy may be weird, but they'll take good care of you!".

Appearance: (H/c) hair and grey eyes.

Shigaraki~

"Daddy, how come we didn't go to the hospital?". Aki asks her dad. "Because...it's too far away, and we'd rather be surrounded by people we know". Tomura explains. "Was it the same for me?". She asks him. "Yes...".

Time Skip

"Hey Aki, come meet your little sister". (Y/n) calls her over. "A baby sister!?". Aki asks, looking down at the smaller child. "Yeah, say hi to Nona". She tells her. "Hi Nona! You're so luck to be in our family! It's fun!".

Appearance: White hair and (e/c) hair.

Dabi~

"Daddy, how come I'm not allowed in the room with mummy, and Himiko and Kurogiri are allowed?". Akira asks Dabi. "Because mummy said so". He simply answers. "Is mummy okay?". He asks me. "Probably not!".

Time Skip

"Akira, come here". (Y/n) calls to her son. "This is your little brother, Kazuto, say hi". She tells him. "Heya Kazuto! I'm your big brother, Akira! You're gonna love playing with me!". Akira tells the baby. "You're gonna be so cool!".

Appearance: Black hair and (e/c) eyes.