Your Second Child Responds To Their Name

(From here, I have a feeling that the chapter titles will only get longer for a while)
(Also, since I have school I'll be updating less, maybe 2-3 times a week?)

Midoriya~

"Hey mummy, does Shiro know my name?". Sora asks you. "I don't even know if she knows her own name". You tell him, looking down at Shiro. "Hey Shiro!". Sora calls, and she looks at him. "She does!".

Bakugou~

"He smells funny...". You hear Natsuki mutter under her breath. "Is that really the first thing to come to mind?". You ask her with a nervous sweat drop. "No, but does he know?". She asks. "Tetsuki, you smell". She tells him, and he looks at her, making her jump.

Todoroki~

(This family will be on holidays for the next few chapters)

Kirishima~

"KOTORI! KOTORI! YOU! ARE! KOTORI!". Ai yells into her sisters face. "Ai, yelling at her won't teach her, her name". You tell her, moving Kotori away from her. "Isn't that right, Kotori?". You ask her, and she looks up at you.

Kaminari~

"Hey mummy, how long does it take for a baby to walk?". Akihiko asks you. "Trust me, months". You answer him. "But Yuma is a quick learner, right Yuma?". He asks him, Yuma looks up at him. "He knows who he is!".

Amajiki~

"Baby, baby Mukuro! Baby, baby Mukuro!". Junko sings as she swings her legs from side to side, while you feed Mukuro. You giggle at her, smiling at her. "Do you like my song, Mukuro?". Junko asks her, and she looks at her. "Take that as a yes".

Togata~

"Ami, please be careful while holding Umaru". You tell your daughter in a panic. "Don't worry mummy, I won't drop her. You trust me, right Umaru?". Ami asks her, and she looks up at her. "See!".

Shinsou~

"Yoshino! Look at mummy, Yoshino!". You tell the baby, holding her hands. She only looks around the room, her mouth handing open with a little drool dripping out. "That's not very lady like, Yoshino". I mutter, she looks at me. "Really?".

Monoma~

"Hey mummy? Do you think Ayato will be the one to like daddy?". Touka asks you. "Um...I think so...". You respond with an nervous sweat drop. "Will you, Ayato?". Touka asks him, and he looks at her. "I'll take that as a yes...".

Shigaraki~

"Hey Aki, I'll be taking Nona to the park, wanna come?". You ask her. "Yay! Sounds like fun!". She cheers, jumping up and down with her arms up. "Are you exited, Nona?". You ask her, looking down at her, and she looks back up at you.

Dabi~

"Mummy!". Akira calls, running into the living room. "Yes?". You ask him. "What quirk do you think Kazuto will have?". He asks you. "Hm, I don't know". You tell him. "What do you think, Kazuto?". Akira asks him, and he looks at him.