You During Your Pregnancy

(Pregnant 8-9 months)

3rd POV

Midoriya~

"Aw, you're so cute!". (Y/n) giggles, grabbing Izukus cheeks and playing with them. "(Y/n), p-please stop pulling on my cheeks!". Izuku cries with a red face. "But once the baby comes, I won't have time to play with YOUR cheeks". She tells him, nuzzling her nose against his, making his face turn a darker red.

Bakugou~

"FUCK!!". Katsuki swears. "Oi! Don't swear! Swearing will make the baby stressed!". (Y/n) snaps at her boyfriend, her hand on her belly. "Also, you won't be able to swear when the baby finally comes". She adds with a smirk. "Goddamn it!". He wines. "Don't say the lords name in vane". She chuckles. "SHUT UP!!!".

Todoroki~

"You don't think I'll end up like my dad, do you?". Shouto asks his girlfriend, who is cuddled up next to him on the sofa. "No, no of course not. He's a horrid person, and you're my precious Shouto, who will be an excellent dad". (Y/n) tells him, making him smile.

Kirishima~

"So, will the baby come out as a solid or a baby goo?". Eijirou questions, his hand on (Y/n)s belly. "Well, I came out as a solid since my quirk didn't manifest until I was 5". She explains to him. "Okay. So will the baby have my quirk or yours?". He asks. "I don't know!".

Kaminari~

"Hey (Y/n), how much should we bet that the baby will have my black zig-zag?". Denki asks said female. "Hmh? I don't know, even though I'm betting around maybe 90%". She answers. "I think it would be pretty cute". She adds, making Denki blush, but hides it.

Amajiki~

"But Tamaki, what if the baby turns into a tentacle bird baby". (Y/n) wines. Tamaki then stands up and takes the plate of octodogs away from you. "That's it, no more food with animals, you're a vegetation now". 

Togata~

"No!". (Y/n) cries, covering her baby belly. "You can't use your quirk to look at the baby!". She adds. "But I want to see my baby!". He wines like a little child. "I'm 9 months, you won't have to wait long. And besides...I wanna see my baby too...".

Shinsou~

"What if something bad happens to you? What about the baby?". Hitoshi asks the girl sitting next to him, making her sigh. "Hitoshi, nothing bad is gonna happen to me or the baby". (Y/n()tells the males. "Are you sure?". He questions. "Yes!".

Monoma~

"Neito...don't you think that you're being a little over protective?". (Y/n) questions said male, who happens to be rubbing her baby belly with his head resting on the belly. "No, I'm just being a dad". He tells her. "Yeah, an over protective one!".

Shigaraki~

"What if I hurt the baby?". Tomura asks (Y/n), from the other side of the room. "You're being over dramatic, you won't hurt the baby". She tells him with a sigh. "I mean, you care about me and the baby, right? Then why would you hurt us". She adds. He smiles softly, nodding.

Dabi~

"So, are you worried about anything?". (Y/n) asks the male. "Hmh. Only that the baby could have my quirk". He answers with a shrug. (Y/n) smiles up at him and elbows him slightly. "Look at you, being a softy". She giggles. "I'm not a softy". He tells her. "Mhm! Sure!".