You Tell Your Child And Husband

Midoriya~

"Boys, I'm pregnant!". You tell the two males. "What!?". Izuku ask in shock. "Yay! I'll be a big brother!". Sora cheers. "Another one? We're still 17". Izuku tells you. "Close to an adult". You tell him. "I don't see what's wrong". Sora adds. "Thank you". "He doesn't understand!".

Bakugou~

"Katsuki, Natsuki, I'm having a baby!". You tell them. "Why? You have me!". Natsuki says in a panic, making Katsuki chuckle. "Well, now you'll have someone to play with when mummy and daddy are busy". You tell her. "Oh...YAY!".

Todoroki~

(Baby factory is closed for business.)

Kirishima~

"Mummy has a surprise, I'm pregnant!". You tell the two. "Daddy, are you crying?". Ai asks her dad. "No! A man doesn't cry! I'm just...happy...". Eijirou musters out. "Nope, those are tears coming from daddy". You tell Ai. "No they're not!".

Kaminari~

"Alright boys, mummy has some important news. I'm pregnant!". You tell them. "I'm gonna be a big brother?". Akihiko asks. "Yep!". You confirm. "Yay!". He cheers. Denki only lets out a sigh. "We have to go through that again?". "HEY! I'll be the one giving birth!".

Amajiki~

"Guess what? I'm having a baby!". You tell Tamaki and Junko. "Yay! I'll be a big sis!". She cheers, throwing her arms up into the air. "Another one? But we can barely handle Junko". Tamaki tells you. "You can't handle Junko, I can". 

Togata~

"Good news, I'm pregnant!". You tell the two. "Yay!". Mirio and Ami cheer at the same time. "Will it be a baby sister or brother?". Ami asks you. "I don't know, it's to early to tell". You answer her. "I WANT A BOY!". Mirio yells. "I figured that".

Shinsou~

"I'm having another baby!". You tell Hide and Hitoshi. "But Eri is my big sis, why have another kid?". Hide asks. "Eri isn't my daughter, only my sister-in-law. And besides, you'll be a great big brother". You tell him. "Okay!".

Monoma~

"I'm pregnant!". You tell them. "Wow mummy, you look so happy". Touka points out. "Cause I am". "I've never see you so happy". She says. "This child will be a daddies girl/boy". Neito speaks up. "And look what happened last time!".

Shigaraki~

"Important announcement, I'm pregnant!". You tell the two. "Another? Isn't Aki enough?" Tomura asks you. "Nope, you can never have too many kids...although I think two is enough for now". You tell him. "Hmh".

Dabi~

"Okay boys, I have some news. I'm having a baby!". You tell the males. "Are you sure that's a good idea?". Dabi asks you. "Of course it is, I don't see any problems". You tell him. "I do". He responds. "Shut up and be happy!".