Dealing With Tantrums

Midoriya~

"No Sora, you've had enough sweets today". You scold said male. "I want sweets!". Sora yells at me, stomping his foot. "Don't yell at your mother". You scold him again. "I WANT SWEETS!!!". He screams, falling onto the floor and rolling around. You sit down and grab him, letting him flail around  in my arms, letting him scream and cry until he falls asleep.

Bakugou~

"Mummy! Daddy kweeps cawkng me a bwat! MAKE HIM SWOP! MAKE HIM SWOP! MAKE HIM SWOP!". Natsuki starts stomping her foot on the floor. "Right now, you are acting like a brat". You tell her, hands on hips. She starts attacking your leg, you just go down to her height and hold her still, until she gets tired and says sorry.

Todoroki~

"Mummy, daddy! Cookies!". The quadruplets yells. "No, it's too late at night and you four will be going to bed soon". You tell them. "COOKIES! COOKIES! COOKIES!". They chant. You turn to Shouto, and he nods. He freezes the four in place, then they fall asleep after a while. "Are you sure this is the best idea?". You ask him. "Yes".

Kirishima~

"But I wanna swee daddy!". Ai yells. "Sorry, Ai. But daddy is at school right now". You tell her. "Then wets go two the skool!". She cheers. "We can't, even if I was a student, they won't allow it". You tell her. "I WANT DADDY! I WANT DADDY!". She drops to the floor and starts hitting it. "You can yell all you won't, that won't change anything".

Kaminari~

"Daddy, I wanna gwo two the pawk!". Akihiko tells Denki. "Sorry, but mummy said that she'd rather be with us if we go out". Denki tells him. "Whewe is mummy?". He ask. "Ah...at work...". "BUT I WANNA GWO TWO THE PAWK!". He starts screaming. Denki remembers what you told him and just walked away from him, letting him yell on the floor.

Amajiki~

"Daddy, I wanna watch South Park". Junko tells him. "H-how do you know th-that show?". He asks her, she only shrugs. "You're not allowed to watch that...even your mum doesn't like me watching it...". He mutters the last part. "BUT I WANNA WATCH IT!". She snaps making Tamaki jump. "Please, don't yell". "AAAHHH!!!!". Tamaki just hides under the bed.

Togata~

"Daddy, I want cwandy!". Ami tells Mirio. "No, you'll get sick". He tells her. "CWANDY!". She snaps. "No". "CWANDY!!". Ami starts jumping around the kitchen. Mirio watches her, then walks out the room through the wall. "DADDY! GET BWACK HERE!!". Ami yells, chasing after him. He goes into the bedroom and locks the door, letting Ami bang on the door until she calms down.

Shinsou~

"Hide, stop breaking my dollies". Eri cries, taking her dolls away from Hide. "AAAHHH!!!". He cries, making the older girl cover her ears. "Hide! Eri!What's wrong?". You rush to the two. "Hide broke my doll". "NO I DWIN'T!". Hide starts throwing and breaking things. "Hide, stop". You tell him. "AAHH!!". He screams, you just grab Eri and let him be.

Monoma~

"Mummy, give me cwandy". Touka snaps at you. "Excuse me? Be polite". You tell her. "No, now gwive me cwandy". She snaps again. "Say please". "NO! CWANDY!". She starts jumping around and starts kicking you. You let out a sigh and let her tire herself out. "Neito spoils you too much". You mutter, combing a hand through your hair.

Shigaraki~

"Okay Aki, give daddy his hand back". You tell her, Tomura standing behind you. "NO! HE HWAS SWO MANY! I WANT ONE!". She yells. "Aki, give it back". You tell her. "NOOO!!". She cries, then throws the hand across the room. Tomura goes to grab his hand, while you watch Aki have her tantrum. "I'll just leave you to calm down".

Dabi~

"Mummy! I want two gwo owt!". Akira tells you. "Sorry Akira, but we can't go outside right now". You tell him. "Why?". He asks. "Because...we just can't". You tell him. "I WANNA GWO OWT!". He yells, jumping around and stomping. "Akira, just stop". You tell him. "OWTSIDE! OWTSIDE! OWTSIDE!". He yells, making you sigh.