You Tell Him

(Y/n)'s POV

Midoriya~

I wait outside of U.A for Izuku, swinging on my heel. "Oh, hey (Y/n)". I hear, turning to see him. "Hey Izuku". I greet back, walking with him. "Is it a special occasion?". He asks me. "Well, I guess you could say that". I mutter. We get out of the school property and walk down the street. "Izuku...I'm pregnant!". I tell him. He stops in his tracks, I stop too. His expression turns blank and he turns white. "P-Pregnant?". He shutters, I nod. "And it's mine?". He asks, I nod. He passes out, with a smile on his face. "Happy...". He mutters, his soul leaving his body.

Bakugou~

"Katsuki! We need to talk...". I tell him, looking up at him. "What?". He asks, raising an eyebrow. "Not here, not in class". I tell him. He smirks, and we walk out into the hallway. "What, want more?". He asks with a smirk. My cheeks heat up, but I shake my head. "No. It's just that...I'm pregnant, and it's yours". I tell him. "Eh?". Confused Katsuki. "YOU'RE WHAT!?!?". I quickly cover his mouth. "Shut up! And yes, I'm not lying!". I whisper yell, moving my hand away. Suddenly, he hugs me. I hug him back, I can tell that he's happy.

Todoroki~

"Hey Fuyumi, where's Shouto?". I ask said female. "He's studying in his room". She answers, pointing over to his room, even though I know EXACTLY where it is. I walk over and walk into his room, closing the door behind me. "Hey Shouto". I greet him. "Oh, hello (Y/n)".He greets. "I didn't think that you where coming over today". He says. "Well, I just need to tell you something". I tell him, he hums in response. "I'm pregnant". I tell him. He turns to me with wide eyes. "You're carrying...my child...?". He mutters, I nod. Suddenly, he jumps at me, hugging me with my back on the ground. "I'm...so happy!". He cries onto my chest.

Kirishima~

"Oh Eiji, I have a surprise for you~". I sing, hugging him from behind. "Oh? What is it?". He asks. I let him go and walk along side him. "Well, I can't really give it to you now, BUT I can happily tell you". I tell him. "Then tell me!". He tells me, smiling widely. "Well...I'm pregnant!". I tell him. "Wh-what?". His jaw drops. "Are you mad?". I ask him. He then picks me up, spinning me around in the air. "HOW COULD I? I'M THE HAPPIEST I'VE EVER BEEN!!". He yells out, then setting me down. "Well, besides meeting you, of course".

Kaminari~

"Guess who~". I coos into Denkis ear, covering his eyes. He chuckles at me. "Hmm, let me guess. A beautiful Goddess?". He questions. "Close enough". I giggle, moving my hands away. "Hey Denki, can we talk somewhere else?". I ask him. "Of course". He agrees, standing up We walk into the hallway. "So, what's up?". He asks, raising an eyebrow. "Well, I'm pregnant?". I tell him. "WH-WH-WH-WHA!?!?". He yells out, his jaw dropping. "Yeah, you heard it-". He cuts me off, grabbing my shoulder and kissing me. He pulls away, smiling. "Don't worry, I'm super happy!".

Amajiki~

"Tamaki! I'm here!". I yell out, closing the door to his house behind me. I walk upstairs and walk into his room, seeing him laying on his bed. I walk over to him and crawl onto in next to him. "Afternoon, good sir!". I greet him. "You spend too much time with Hado". He mutters. I smile at him, snuggling into his chest. "Tamaki...I'm pregnant". I tell him. "WHAT!?!?". He jolts up. I look up at him, and nod. He leans down and tests his head on my chest. "I'm...happy...".

Togata~

"Boo!". "Ah!". I yelp, seeing Mirios face through the wall. "Don't scare me like that!". I snap at him, hand on my chest. "Ha! Sorry!". He tells me, then disappearing. He walks into my room normally, making me sigh. "Hmh? You seem tense, what's wrong?". He asks me, sitting down next to me. "Ya' see... I'm pregnant". I tell her. He still has his normal expression, but he turns white. "Is it that scary!?!?". I ask him in a panic. "Just...trying...to...stay calm...so...HAPPY!!". He loses it and starts jumping around the room like a child. 

Shinsou~

"Um, can I quickly speak to Hito- I mean Shinsou, please?". I ask, peaking my head into his classroom. "Yes, but be quick". The teacher agrees. I watch Hitoshi stand up and walk out into the hallway with me. "What is it?". He asks. "Well...don't freak out but, I'm pregnant". I tell him. Suddenly, he hugs me. "Are you ok-". He interrupts me. "I'm just...-'. He tightens his grip around me. "So happy".

Monoma~

I giggle nervously as I watch Kendo drag Neito over to me. "He's your boyfriend, you handle him". She tells me, then walking off. "Class 1-A again?". I ask him. "But of course". He confirms, getting up and sits down next to me. "Hey Neito". I start, he turns to me. "I'm...I'm pregnant". I tell him. His expression darkens a little. "Hahaha, you're joking right? Hahaha!". He laughs. "No, I'm serious". I tell him. His cockiness drops, a rare sight. "Oh...then...I guess we'll have to become adults!".

Shigaraki~

I walk down the stairs, seeing only Tomura sitting at the bar. "Where's everyone else?". I ask him, walking over and sitting next to him. "Doing their own thing". He simply answers, scratching his neck. "Good, because I wanted to tell you without everyone's reactions". I mutter, resting my head on his shoulder. "What is it?". He asks. "I'm pregnant". I answer him. "Wait, and it's mine?". He ask in shock, I only nod. I fell him rest his head atop of mine. "Then we'll raise it right".

Dabi~

I sigh and walk into my bedroom. "Hey". "Ah!". I yelp. I quickly turn the lights on, seeing Dabi laying on my bed with his arms crossed behind his head. "What're you doing? You can't be here!". I whisper snap at him. "You didn't say that last week". He chuckles. "Mm!". Heat rushes to my cheeks. "A-anyway, I have something important to tell you". I tell him. "Which is?". He asks. "I'm pregnant". I tell him. He quickly sits up, resting his elbow on his knee. "You're joking, right?". He asks, I shake my head. He lets out a sigh, then a groan. "Alright, I'll help out". He tells me. "Oh, you where gonna help either way". I tell him with a smirk. He chuckles. "Damn, you're the only one that can keep me grounded".