A New Years Party

(I'll be starting my home-schooling tomorrow, so I might not be able to publish new chapters more regularly, sorry!)

Midoriya~

Sora laughed as he runs around the front yard with his parents, all three of them holding sparklers. "Mummy! Daddy! Look, fwireworks!". Sora cheers, pointing up to the sky, bright colours filling the sky. 

Bakugou~

"Daddy! I can't see the parade!". Natsuki tells Katsuki. He picks her up and places her on his shoulders, making (Y/n) smile. "Wow! Wook at dat one! And dat one!". Natsuki looks at the parade in awe, making her parent smile

Todoroki~

"Alright kids, make sure to stay close". (Y/n) tells the quadruplets. "Okay mummy!". They say. Shouto lights up their sparklers, and the four run around laughing, while their family laugh at them.

Kirishima~

"Daddy! Wook at all the pwetty light!". Ai cheers, standing on Eijirous shoulders as she looks up at the night sky filled with different colour bright lights. "Yeah, they look so pretty". He tells her. (Y/n) giggles at the two, smiling.

Kaminari~

"Lets paint the sky!". Denki yells, lighting the firework, it shooting up into the sky and exploding, bursting into colours. "So cool!". Akihiko says in awe, looking at both the sky and his dad in amazement.

Amajiki~

"Daddy! Cwome owt and wook at the fwireworks!". Junko drags her dad out the apartment and onto the courtyard. "Come on! You two will miss it!". (Y/n) calls out to them. "Cwoming mummy!". Junko yells, watching fireworks light up the sky.

Togata~

"Hurry up, (Y/n)!". "Yeah, huwy up mummy!". Mirio and Ami rush (Y/n), both of them dragging her along the street. "Alright". She giggles. The three on them get to the parade, Mirio lifting the two onto his shoulder, making the two females happy.

Shinsou~

"Come on, Hitoshi! Don't be such a sour sport!". (Y/n) giggles to the male, dragging him towards the two young children running around the front yard with sparklers. Hitoshi can't help but smile at the sight.

Monoma~

"Cwome on, mummy! Daddy wan ahwead!". Touka complains. (Y/n) picks her up and looks for her husband, seeing him running around like a child with sparklers. "Wanna go take those from him?". (Y/n) asks her. "Yep!".

Shigaraki~

(Y/n) giggles as she watches Aki and Himiko dancing around the bar together, sparklers in hand. "Come join us, (Y/n)". "Yeah! Join us mummy!". The two younger girls cheer. (Y/n) shrugs and walks over to them, joining them in their dance.

Dabi~

"Cwome on daddy, wight it for me!". Akira tells Dabi. He chuckles to himself and lights the sparkler, making Akira laugh and run around the room. (Y/n) comes up to Dabi and rest her head on his shoulder, making him smile sheepishly.