Dad Babysits

3rd POV

Midoriya~

(Y/n) had too take care of some school work on a weekend, so she left Sora with Izuku. "WWAAHH!!". Sora cries. "Come on, Sora. Please stop crying, for daddy". Izuku tells him in a panic. "Ah, I need (Y/n)!".

Bakugou~

Due to reasons involving your quirk, you where busy. So you took Natsuki to Katsukis for him to look after. Now, Katsuki looks down at his sleeping daughter in his arms. A small smile finds its way to his face.

Todoroki~

4 babies is a lot of work for one teenage girl, so (Y/n) gave the kids to Shouto while she takes a nap. Shouto asked Fuyumi for help, but she told him that they're HIS responsibility. And after an hour he was able to get them to sleep, with him sleeping next to them

Kirishima~

Sure Eijirou was busy and all, but so was (Y/n). So when something important came up, you made him babysit Ai. Now, Eijirou is sitting on the floor with Ai sitting in his lap. "Hmm, I wounder what quirk you'll have...?".

Kaminari~

Lets get one thing straight, Denki isn't the most responsible person. So when family stuff came up, (Y/n) had no choice but to let Denki babysit Akihiko all by himself. Denki used his quirk to amaze the baby, making the Mighty Pikachu feel like an awesome dad.

Amajiki~

Tamaki can be extremely timed. But around his own daughter? Yes! (Y/n) had school stuff to deal with, so she gave Junko to Tamaki to babysit. But now, he just watches her play on the ground from the sofa. He lets out a sigh. "I really need to learn how to be a better dad...".

Togata~

Okay, Mirio is the closets person to being number one hero, but that doesn't mean that (Y/n) trust him alone with Ami, but she had no choice. And Mirio being Mirio, he decides to juggle the baby to keep her amused, which it does sadly.

Shinsou~

Since (Y/n) had to do some stuff regarding work, she had to leave Hide with Hitoshi. He didn't like the idea at first, but gave in when it came to his girlfriend. So now, he just watches Hide play with Eri. He smiles softly to himself at the sight.

Monoma~

Neito babysitting Touka all by his lonesome never really agreed with (Y/n), but in the current situation she had to. Now, Neito sits on his sofa with Touka looking up at him. "Trust me, daddy's gonna take better care of you". He tells her. "Wah!". Touka cries. "Oh no...".

Shigaraki~

Even with his slightly odd personality, the only thing he's truly scared of is taking care of Aki all on his own, but of course that day had to come. And so, he tries to stay away from her. But she keeps crying, but when ever he got closer to her she stopped crying.

Dabi~

(Y/n)s mum invited her to a mother-daughter lunch, so you left Akira with Dabi. He kept telling her that it wasn't a good idea, but she told him that it was fine. "Alright, little man. Your mum told me to take care of you, so I guess I kinda have to, or else she'll kill me...".