First Swimming Class

Midoriya~

"(Y/n)...they're staring at us...". Izuku whimpers. I roll my eyes at him. "I've said this a million times, just ignore them. In the end, we're all parents just wanting to teach their child how to swim". I tell him, he sighs and nods.

Bakugou~

"Katsuki...just calm down...". I tell said male, who looked like he was ready to explode. "Just pissed with the looks they're givin' us!". He growls. "This happened with the parent classes". I sigh. "Ya' know what!". I give Natsuki over to him. "Keep ya' hands full!".

Todoroki~

"Shouto, please keep a close eye on Rantarou and Ame, I'm already stressed enough at the thought of one of them drowning". I tell him, holding up Akane and Shido. "I know". He simply says. "You better know!".

Kirishima~

"Eh, Eijirou...I think you're holding Ai a little too tight...". I tell him with a nervous sweat drop. "What if she gets her quirk while in the pool?". Eijirou asks. "I know you had a bad experience, but she's still only 6 months old". I tell him. "Oh...okay...".

Kaminari~

"Denki...I think you're over excitation just a bit?". I ask, looking at Denki wearing a full body swim suit. "Nope, not at all". He tells me. "You're not gonna electrocute the water!'. I scold at him with an annoyed sigh. "Better safe then sorry!". "YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT 6 MONTHS A GO!!".

Amajiki~

"Tamaki! Just take your shirt off and get in the pool!". I snap at him. "No...". He mutters, shaking his head. "Stop being a woos!". I add. "No wonder I was top...". I mutter the last part, turning my gaze away. "GET IN THE POOL, TAMAKI!".

Togata~

"Mirio, Ami isn't gonna learn how to swim if you keep her on your shoulder". I tell him with a loud sigh, hands on hips and shaking my head. "But she looks so cute, and I want to protect her". He tells me. "BUT HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TO LEARN HOW TO SWIM!?!?".

Shinsou~

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming". I sing happily and childishly, then hearing Hitoshi sigh. "What's wrong with my singing?". I question him, knotting my eyebrows. "Nothing...". He mutters, turning away from me.

Monoma~

"Don't worry, (Y/n), I can take Touka". Neito tells me, reaching towards Touka. I turn away from him, holding my daughter close to my chest. "No! Knowing you, you might drop her". I tell him, glaring. "Over protective mother much?". He asks. "Yep!".

(Can't really...yeah...I'M SO SORRY! I LOVE TOMURA AND DABI!!)