You Two Tell His Family

(Y/n)'s POV

Midoriya~

"Is something wrong?". Inko ask in concern. "Nothing bad, mum, just something important". Izuku tells her. Izuku and I are sitting across from the worried mother. "Mrs. Midoriya, I'm pregnant and Izuku is the dad". I tell her. "Eh!?". Her eyes widen. "BUT YOU'RE ONLY KIDS!!". She cries. "Please calm down!". Izuku begs. "We'll be okay Mrs. Midoriya, we just wanted to tell you that you'll be a grandmother". I tell her. Suddenly, she starts crying. "Mum!". "Mrs. Midoriya!".

Bakugou~

"Okay, what did he do this time?". Mitsuki asks me, crossing her arms. "It's not like he did anything wrong, well kinda, but-". Katsuki interrupts me. "I got (Y/n) pregnant!". He tells his parents. "WHAT!?!". Mitsuki yells. "Please, calm down". Masaru tells his wife. "HOW CAN I?! HE GOT A GIRL PREGNAT!!!". She snaps. "It's okay Mrs & Mr Bakugou. I'm completely happy with having the baby and taking care of it, and making Katsuki help out". I tell her. "Oh! Well if that's the case, then it's my please to Katsuki take care of his child". Mitsuki says calmly.

Todoroki~

It was pretty hard to get Shoutos entire family -minus one brother- all in the same room, but it was achieved. "What you have to tell us better be important!". Endevor snaps. "Yes, it is Sir". Man, I'm so nervous! "The thing is that-". "(Y/n)'s pregnant, and it's mine". Shouto speaks up. "WHAT!?!?!". His family says. "Shouto... What you did can never be taken back!". Rei tells him. "I'm fully aware of that, I just want to know if I still have this family next to my new one". Shouto explains. "But you're still only high schoolers". Fuyumi tells us. "We know, be we can both be adults about this!". I tell her. "I think we should give them a shot as parents". Rei says with a small smile. "I don't like it". Endevor says. "Those who'll give them a shot?". Fuyumi says, raising her hand, along with Rei and Natsu. "Okay, they get a shot!".

Kirishima~

"Eijirou, is there something wrong?". His mum asks the two of us, worried. "Mum, dad, just promise not to get mad". Eijirou tells them, holding his hands up in defence. "What did you do?". His dad asks. "Well-". Eijirou interrupts me. "(Y/n)'s pregnant!". He tells them. "Excuse me, Mister?". His mum questions, folding her arms. "Yeah...I'm pregnant". I mutter. "You two better have an idea about parent hood". His dad scold. "Don't worry Mr.Kirishima, we're working on that". I tell him, waving my hands in defence. "Good!".

Kaminari~

"Mum, dad, we need to talk". Denki tells his parents, sitting them down on the sofa. Denki and I sit across from them, holding hands. "Mr & Mrs. Kaminari, I'm pregnant". I tell them. "YOU'RE WHAT!?!?". His mum yells while his dads jaw drops. "Please stay calm, Denki and I talked about it and we're okay with taking care of a baby". I tell them. "You two better be okay with taking care of a baby". His dad tells us. "Yes Sir...".

Amajiki~

"Mr & Mrs. Amajiki, Tamaki and I have something to tell the two of you". I tell the two of them, Tamaki hiding behind you, shaking. "Hmh? What is it?". His mum asks, tilting her head. "Well...I'm pregnant". I tell them. Their eyes widen and jaws drop. "But don't worry, I talked to him about it, and we're both committed on taking care of the baby". I tell them, flailing my arms around. ""Well, the two of you are in your third year and it's almost the end of the school year, so I guess it's okay". His mum tells us. "Thank you!".

Togata~

"Parents, we have something to tell you two". Mirio tells the two. "What is it?". His dad asks. "Well...". I mutter, turning away and scratching the back of my neck. "(Y/n)'s pregnant!". Mirio finishes my sentence. "What!?!?". His mum questions. "No need to worry, (Y/n) and I are ready to have a baby". Mirio tells them. "You're a teenagers!". His dad tells them. "And almost 18". I tell them with a nervous sweat drop.

Shinsou~

"Aizawa, we have something to tell you". Hitoshi tells his adopted father. "Hmh? What's wrong?". He asks with a blank look. I turn away from his, holding onto Hitoshis shirt sleeve and nuzzling into his side. "I got (Y/n) pregnant, and we're raising the baby together". He answers him. Aizawas eyes widen, nit eyebrows knotting. "I hope the two of you plan on taking good care of that child". He says. "Of course!".

Monoma~

"Parents, (Y/n) and I have something special to tell you". Neito tells his parents. "Okay, what is this special something?". His dad asks. "Not so much a thing, more of a someone". I correct him. "Someone?". His mum questions. "We're having a baby, and (Y/n)'s already pregnant". Neito tells them. "A baby!?". His mum questions, again. "Yep!".

(Yeah... We know why I'm ending this chapter here)