Grandparents Babysit

Scenario: (Y/n) and her husband wanted some "time alone together", so they get the childs grandparents to babysit.

(Y/m/n) = (Your mums name)
(Y/d/n) = (Your dads name)

Midoriya~

"What's thwis?". Sora asks Inko, who was setting a video up on the computer. "Your daddy loved this video when he was your age". She answer, and the video starts. "Don't worry, cause I am here!". Says the hero. "That's All Might, he works with your dad". Inko tells him. "Wow! Daddy is the coolest!". Sora cheers. "That he is".

Bakugou~

"Thwank you fwor dinner". Natsuki thanks Mitsuki. "Aw, you're so polite, unlike your daddy". Mitsuki giggles. "Yeah, he kweeps calling me a bwrat". She tell her. Mitsuki hugs Natsuki. "I'm honestly not surprised". "But hew's not all bawd, daddy's awesome!". Natsuki cheers, making her grandmother smile.

Todoroki~

"I never expected you four would be so well behaved". Rei gasps lightly to herself. "Daddy would fweeze us two the fwoor if we where bad". Ame tells her. "Oh..."She nervously sweat drops. "But aftwer, mummy and daddy would cuddle with us!". Akane tells her. "Now that's sweet!".

Kirishima~

"You've become quite the daddies girl, haven't you?". (Y/m/n) asks Ai. "Yeah, daddy is awesome!". She cheers. "Your mummy said the same thing when she introduce us, you must get it from her". (Y/m/n) giggles. "Nope, all me!". Ai cheers, standing up and throwing her arms up into the air.

Kaminari~

"So, do your parent seem happy together?". (Y/d/n) asks Akihiko. "Well, swometimes mummy yells at daddy for leaving stwuff evwerywhere, but they make up". He answers. "How do they make up?". (Y/d/n) asks. "We all watch mowvies togethwer". He answers. (Y/d/n) nods to himself. "It's nice to see him taking care of my daughter". "Yeah, daddy's awesome!".

Amajiki~

"Nana, why dwo you thwink daddy is scawed of me?". Junko asks (Y/m/n). "Well, both of your parent where surprised when mummy found out she was having you, but it seems like mummy can handle it better". She explains. "Even if daddy is scawed of me, I still wove him!". Junko tells the woman, making her smile.

Togata~

"Papa, mummy said to daddy that youw'll waise me how mummy should have turned owt". Ami tells her grandfather. "Oh, did she?". (Y/d/n) asks her with an angry eyebrow twitch. "Well next time you see mummy, tell her I said she turned out perfect". He tells her. "Owkay, papa!".

Shinsou~

"Will you two stop yelling so much?". Aizawa wines to Eri and Hide. "Sorry daddy". Eri apologizes. "Sowy gwandpapa". Hide apologizes to him as well. "Now you two go run off". Aizawa tells them, and they run off outside. He chuckles to himself quietly.

Monoma~

"Hewe is weally qwiet, not like hwome". Touka tells (Y/m/n). "Hmh? How come?". She asks her. "Mummy kweep yelling at daddy and cwalls him stuff wike cocky dick head, but they stwill wove each othwer! Even if daddy can bwe annoywing". Touka explains. (Y/m/n) only looks at the child in shock.

Shigaraki~

"Gwandma! I'm bowd". Aki complains. "What kind of things do you do at home?". (Y/m/n) asks her. "I would gwo pway with Toga and Twice. They're feunny!". Aki answers. "Oh, what are they like?". She asks. "Toga wikes putting people two sleep, and Twice has wots of people in him!". She answers, leaving (Y/m/n) speechless.

Dabi~

"Akira! Get back here!". (Y/d/n) calls, chasing after the laughing child. (Y/m/n) tries to grab him, but he slips past her. The two grandparents turn to each other and sigh. "How does (Y/n) deal with him?". (Y/m/n) asks. "Same question can go for her husband!". (Y/d/n) responds. They heat something break followed by a laugh, making the two sigh.