You During Your Second Pregnancy

Midoriya~

"Are you exited to meet your new sibling soon?". I ask Sora, who had his head resting on my stomach. "Yeah!". He cheers. "What do you want it to be?". I ask. "A sister". He answers. "Are you gonna be a good big brother?". I ask. "Yeah!".

Bakugou~

"Is it gonna be a little sister?". Natsuki asks me. "Um...I'm not sure, we'll have to wait until it comes". I answer her. "What about names?". She asks. "Well, I was gonna let daddy name the baby, as long as it has Suki in it". "What does that mean?". "Love".

Todoroki~

(No need)

Kirishima~

"Hey mummy, come play chasey with me!". Ai cheers. "Sorry Ai, but I can't really run around while carrying a baby". I tell her. "Then poop it out!". She cheers, throwing her arms up into the air. I break out laughing. "I can't do that!".

Kaminari~

"Mummy! Why are you looking through my old toys?". Akihiko asks me. "Well, your daddy was smart enough to not throw away your old toys, and we'll need them for the baby". I answer. "Oh, also daddy put some of his stuff in there". He tells me. "Damn it".

Amajiki~

"So Junko, what type of name do you want the baby to have?". I ask her. "I wanna name her Mukuro!". She yells in my face, making me move away slightly. "You little otaku, have you been watching Danganronpa?". "Yes...".

Togata~

"Now Ami, when the baby comes, you'll have to help out with taking care of the baby, alright?". I tell her. "Ay-ay, mummy!". She cheers with a salute. "And you'll protect them?". I ask her. "Ay-ay, mummy!".

Shinsou~

"Mummy, I wanna play with the baby!". Hide tells me, his arms up in the air as he jumps up and down. "Well, you'll have to wait quite a while until you can. A baby won't be able to walk for a while". I tell him. "Okay mummy!".

Monoma~

"Touka, you know your daddy, so please take care of the baby when I'm not around!". I tell my daughter, hands on her shoulders. "I'll be a good big sister, mummy". She tells me. I hug her and cry slightly. "You're such a good girl!".

Shigaraki~

"Mummy, why hasn't daddy been around so much anymore?". Aki asks me. "Well, daddy has just been very busy lately". I answer. "With what?". She asks. "With...work. It's work that you won't understand, so don't worry". "Okay mummy!".

Dabi~

"Hey mummy, how long will the baby be inside you?". Akira asks me. I giggle at him, covering my mouth with my hand. "Well, for 9 months, but 2 months left until you can meet them". I answer him. "Yay! I'm exited!".