CHAPTER 6

||Warm Bodies 2|

————
'Surrender. My sweet surrender.' — Daka.
————

There were two instances where I made crazy decisions. Its the day I said 'yes' to Eric and this night.

Oh, this crazy night.

A voice was whispering but I'm deaf to reasons, there's only a trail of ecstasy with his presence. Those electricity zapping, caressing my core... its all of him. Screaming to flesh. Moaning to hell's roof and back.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked, kissing my inner thigh close to my need. But I felt its just his coaxing—dark eyes that promised unimaginable pleasure.

He wanted me. I wanted him.

I closed my eyes feeling how wrong it was but god, it felt so good! I nodded, my throat closing. Its our choice just for one night.

One night stand. That's all we were now.

I watched as he started to knelt before me. My stupid heart did a somersault. Sliding one of my legs to his waist while the other remained mounted on his wide shoulder. He leaned down and kissed me tenderly. Melting. Hot like lava, my skin trickled when it kissed his skin.

He groaned deep. Fingers held my neck, pushing me into him. Our lips tangled in fiery kiss. Wild and hot. Addicting. I tasted champagne on his mouth as we explored every room we could find. My body's senses heightened to extreme when his kisses went wilder, possessive. I'm panting clutching the mattress in red abandon.

"Eri..."

I groaned when he bit down my lip. The pleasure and pain intertwined leaving me in haze and lust.  He pulled up from me and stared down at me. Palms locked to my skin.

My mind was reeling to ask what was wrong or did he changed his mind—though if he did, that would be embarrassing and awkward, right?

We continued to stared at each other. When it became weird, I opened my mouth to ask him only to gasped. He joined our body that caused me to gasped loudly.

Maybe I'm mental, huh. Hating and loving a man in the same time. I hate myself for craving his touch, his lips and how he hold me like before. Now better even. I'm sick. But all people who loved were sick! Doing stupid things for one person.

Pathetic but true.

Cold december nights provided excuses to seek warmth and passion behind satin sheets. I'm one of those... Body and soul succumbed to my bittersweet mistakes, again. My undoing.

We collapsed to the mattress boneless. I closed my eyes ready to doze off and not caring if our bodies were covered by sweat and bodily fluids. When I thought I heard him whispered,

"I'm sorry, Faye..."

For what?

———
VOTE/COMMENTS/SHARE please! Thanks 💋 for reading!

Extended version is in DARK CARESS.