CHAPTER 17

||Kisses and Bruises Part 2||

Once again greeted by the ceiling floor,  I groaned and slowly sat holding my head. An involuntary hiss passed my my lips.

God!

My head still throb, I guess its now a bad lump. My arms were full of bruises and an imprint of hand clamped down to my forearms; my legs weren't any good either. The skin were full of scrape and dried blood coated my nails. My mind went to what he did to me; he dragged me down like a rag doll. My heels came off as the man manhandled me.

I hate myself like this so I pushed down the tears that clawing to be free, pushing down the comforter, my feet met the cool tiles. I winced a little dragging my feet.

Walking towards the bathroom took a lot of energy from me, I'm limping and hissing every steps. I breathed out once I reached it and shakily filled up the tub with warm water then poured a scented liquid soap. Once it's full and bubbles foamed around, I stripped my shirt. I groaned and sighed at the same time. It bit my teared skin but the warm temperature soothed my nerves. Closing my eyes, I made myself comfortable.

Thirty minutes later, I jumped up when a loud bang sounded from outside followed by unnmistakable voice of shouts.

Eric?

The voice was muffled but I knew its him. I can't understood what he was talking but its clear, he's angry?

"Where's she? Damn it E! Its not time to be a dickhead! We need to see her!" Its Elise. Her voice raised then there's a sound of door slapped thr wall

"Let's calm down, okay?" I think its Peter, I'm not sure. Peter and Andy's voice were a bit of the same.

"I think she's in the shower, guys." Alex pointed out.

"Get out! You're crowding my room!" Eric growled. 

"Oh, its all our fault now? You mister put her in your room!"

Why on earth I didn't realize it?

I'm in his room.

The curtain where dark green; the bed sheet was mint green; the bathroom? Well, its full of men's toiletries! I forgot my room was all dirty white.

"You have no idea how she woke up this morning. She's scared! She didn't even recognize me. And I can't have that the second time she wakes up!"

"How the hell, we know that when everything you do is being a caveman?" That's still Elise.

I closed my eyes. Did he meant everything he said? Its like he cared about me... he did helped after all...

Silence.

"Just take care of her. Tomorrow, I want to see her..." Elise pressed.

"How about the fucker? Did you take care him already?" Donovan inquired.

My eyes snapped open, closing my ankles I listened. They were talking about him. I can't listen anymore, so I blocked their voices. I sloshed the water to abate their conversation.

Then heavy steps became louder and sounded near the bathroom. When the glass door  opened, I knew its Eric.

"Eric..."

He looked tired. He was heaving but once he saw me, his body deflated and he ran his fingers to his disheveled hair.

"Can you go out please," I cleared my throat feeling awkward with him staring at me longer than a minute. Instead of walking out he said,