CHAPTER 20 [18+]

||HIS||

----
'I want to make love to you. I want to worship your naked body with my own and learn about all your secrets.'
~Anonymous
----

Our breath was locked. Passionate. Bodies mingled as heat seeped in, caressing our soul.

I kissed him deep. He kissed me deeper.

Under the pitch dark sky, waves tossing back and forth, we held on to each other. The kiss at first was slow then it picked up to rhythm I can't even follow when he held me up, inside his muscled arms.

I tip toed, circling my arms to his neck, angling my head upturn to meet his seeking lips. Caressing his nape, I said, "I think we should stop,"

Breathless, I momentarily shut my eyes. My hear seemed to leap out my chest any minute.

"Why is that?" he frowned.

"The place..." I trailed off.

"The place? The place is perfect,"

His voice was deep. I just stared at him my eyes savoring the scene; the place, his skin against mine. Everything about him. This night. I want it all captive in my  soul because somewhere in my head I knew we were just playing.

This is temporary. I could never trust his words but I still want him bad.

My eyes opened when he touched my brow, it was light feather touch. Then it traveled to my nose bridge, I gasped when I realized my skin felt cold.

It didn't stop there. He traced my lips, so light that I can't even feel it but the warmth he emitted told me he was real.

"Eric..."

"I want you to feel me..."

Then he kissed me again. This time it was rough but with a tinge of gentleness I adored all those years between us.

His one palm traveled from my back to my thigh, then rest it to his hip.

I moaned when he nibbled my lower lip and groped my left butt. My body was turning hot by his simple touches. The cramp that was building seconds ago, standing on the beach was long forgotten by the senses. Its all of him. Us.

He bent forward, dragging me down to the sand. I didn't realized it until my back met the toasty sand. Even I'm wearing two layers of clothes, the warmth still broke to my skin pores.

A hand was put behind my head as a pillow, other hand still holding my thigh to a hip. He shift sideways as not to crash me.

My head start to cleared and pulled my head to look at him.

"We gonna—" I gulped. Shit! What are we doing?!

"Do you want to?"

My throat became dry by the truthfulness of his voice. There's a dark glint in those eyes.

He's open to the idea.

I bit my lips. The experience is out of my comfort zone. I-we- never do it outdoor or any open place.

"C'mon, it could be fun," he whispered to my ear, licking it. My hold tightened as my pulse started to race up to the sky.