CHAPTER 28

||Unforgiving||

First thing I did when I woke up, rushed to my room to take a pill

First thing I did when I woke up, rushed to my room to take a pill. Last week fogged my mind and to think Eric and I had moments two times now-without pills-was quite alarming on my part.

I showered in haste, after setting the articles for cleaning wounds, then returned to Eric's room. He was still asleep; half of his body was under the comforter. I carefully sat beside him, pulled his left arm where the deep wound located.

Its already clotting but the cut was still fresh, swollen. Dabbing a wet cotton with disinfectant, cooling gel, then gingerly cleansed the wound, wrapped a gauze around his arm. I was so focused on the task that I missed a slight movement; he stirred.

Satisfied, I put back his arm then looked up only to met a pair of eyes boring down on my face.

"Morning," I whispered.

He stared. Its like a void depth, concealing, but something pulled me into those eyes.

"What happened to your arm?" I asked frowning. I felt like its a normal thing to him going home sporting a wound or cuts.

For a second his gaze locked to his bondage forearm.

He turned away. "I trained my men. A blade graze my skin," he shrugged.

"Then, you have to be careful next time." I pointed out.

A devastating perfect smile crossed his lips. "Yes, ma'am."

Something tugged in my heart hearing his small voice so I did what my heart wanted; I leaned down to kissed him.

He returned my kiss with so much ardor. He held my nape bringing my body down flush to his. I moaned through the kiss when he touched my back, fingers creeped inside my short. I gasped when a finger touched my backside, then cupped my bottom. He nipped my jaw, sucked my neck in crazy pace that got me panting and damp in right places. When he pulled off the sheets between us, I gulped big as I fill in the sight of a huge thing standing proud. From the view of it, I knew where we heading and for sure we're gonna be so late for work!

○●○

Three months later. . .

As days turned months, its like I can't be happier than this. Last week, I went home with Eric in tow. At first Ma was cold, only talked when she was talked to but Eric didn't stopped his pursue to straighten out the wedge between them. He conversed with my parents like a family. It was warm and sincere as he talked and listen to my Pa's stories.

We spent three happy days because I applied a leave of absent granting my semi-vacation time.

When we returned to work, Eric became busier. To distract my mind, either I took an over time in the office or write till dawn. There were days he didn't went home or call but when he came back we spent a whole night of love making. I miss him immensely that only a passionate night can squish my longing.