3 - The Moment You've Been Waiting For...

Words: 1482
Chapter Summary: Marinette's fans find out she's friends with Adrien Agreste and begin to freak out. To give the fans what they want, they record and post their first video featuring Adrien, with Alya helping behind the camera. As Marinette's fans love Adrien, what will come of the videos on her channel?
Author's Note: Things are starting to pick up! This story is so much fun for me to write and I'm so happy people are enjoying it!

---

Marinette...you know Adrien Agreste?? OMG

I can't believe you go to school with Adrien Agreste the model!! You HAVE to make a video with him!

I love the Agreste fashion lines! Adrien seems so sweet!

While I'm still confused Paris has actual supervillains and superheroes, I LOVE Adrien! I want to see him in a video!

You guys would be so cute together. Pleaseeee do a video. Give the fans what they want.

It was all Marinette's comment section was talking about. Adrien had never really been in a video of hers before, as most of her second channel videos were filmed in her room, or only with Alya in public. Marinette should not have been as shocked as she was about her fans freaking out about Adrien being her friend and in a video, but she didn't think it would get to the point where it was all people talked about.

Her Twitter feed was full of people talking about the recent video and how they wanted Marinette to do a video with Adrien. Instagram comments were all about Adrien, how she needed to post more pictures of her and her friends. People wondered about Adrien and his father, as they are typically private people, they wanted to see more about Adrien from the short, funny video.

It was Friday, and they had school off that day. So, naturally, Marinette called Adrien to ask if he had seen anything about the video. It only went up yesterday, so it was possible he had no idea. "Hey, Marinette! Just the person I was going to talk to!" Adrien answered.

She giggled. "Have you seen the video?"

"Of course I have! And all the comments on everything, wow," He awed. "Your fans are something."

"They seem to like you," She commented. "Do you want to join me for a video? I think it would satisfy everyone," She asked him.

"I would be honored. When do you want to get together?"

Marinette thought for a moment when she pulled out her schedule. "Alya and I have a scheduled time tomorrow for a recording, so she would be able to help us with it. If you're available tomorrow, I mean."

She could hear Adrien smile. "The sooner the better, right? I'm free all day tomorrow- father tomorrow is out of town and Nathalie convinced him to let me keep the day off," Adrien answered.

"Great! Alya will be at my house at ten tomorrow, so see you around then?"

"You know it!"

---

Alya stood behind the camera and pointed to Marinette. "Okay, ready whenever you are," She said, making sure the lighting was good, the battery would not die, and it stayed in focus.

"You're sure it's not a problem that we speak in English?" Marinette asked Adrien for the third time before the video started.

Adrien shook his head. "Yes, I'm sure. All of us know English, we're good. Remember, I was homeschooled most of my life and had nothing better to do with my time?" He reminded Marinette. "I know multiple languages and English is not a problem."

"Alright." Marinette looked to Adrien and back to the camera. Taking a deep breath, she started the video. "Hi, guys! I'm Marinette!" She smiled. "And today I'm here with my friend Adrien! He was in my video over the debate if Ladybug or Chat Noir is better, and the number of people who wanted to see him in a video was insane. So, we did it."