37 - Spell It Out

Words: 1402
Chapter Summary: Following the recent events,  Marinette's comment section has ideas, and it's time for another Miraculous meeting. Marinette and Adrien finally have a talk.
Author's Note: time to tie up some loose ends ;) the end is a lil awkward, but perfect for mari and adrien. 

ALSO OMG I WAS SENT FAN ART BY @xiaomao-ai-wo on tumblr for chapter 11 when they did the impromptu q&a!! Check it out on my tumblr @sincerelymarinette I love it SO MUCH and it's amazing. I literally screamed when I saw it. Thank you so muchhhveiuvbeufa

here's the link: https://sincerelymarinette.tumblr.com/post/612398929256103936/hello-i-made-this-in-response-to-your-fic-because

---

Oh my gosh, a series of you and Adrien trying jobs would be amazing. I love seeing you guys work together and the adventures would be AMAZING! Think of the ideas!!

at this point, they should just call the channel Marinette and Adrien

I love Mari and Adrien so much you guys should just get married

I miss Alya :'(

Omg yes please do Adrien vs jobs. I wanna see him try to record a song with jagged stone or be a reporter with Alya or learn to play guitar in a band I want it ALL

we all know Adrien is great at fencing but what other sports is he good at #adrienvsjobs play on a professional soccer (I guess it's football for y'all though) team

I would say you guys should make another channel just for the Adrienette situations but then all your subs here wouldn't get to see all the beautiful content. please don't make a separate channel because it all works so well here

omg #AdrienVSJobs is trending on twitter mari

It was. People loved the idea of seeing Adrien "trying to find a job," and were giving thousands of suggestions. It was something they would definitely have to get on to make it happen. But that would have to happen later, Adrien and Marinette had already invited the rest of the team over for a meeting. They needed to tell them what they know.

Marinette pulled up the video on her computer as the group sat in a circle in her room. "So, Adrien and I found something," Marinette sighed. "This is the video I took the day his father kicked me out, and we just looked at it for the first time yesterday."

She played the section of the video for them a few times to get them to catch what they saw. "What was that?" Alya gasped. "Don't tell me it is what I think it is."

"No, I think you're right," Nino agreed.

"Are you kidding me?" Chloé groaned when she realized as well. "So, are we sending an ambush?"

"No," Adrien shook his head. "We need to be one-hundred percent sure. In about a week and a half, Marinette and I are attending the gala my father is hosting. We'll mingle for a while, and sneak away when we have the chance. We're going to double and triple check before we do anything," He explained. "But, you guys should be on call."

Chloé scoffed. "I'm not allowed to go to the gala, but I'll be around."

"I can try to get a press pass," Alya said, "But no promises."

Nino shrugged. "I won't be able to get in, but I'll be ready."

"Good," Marinette said and shut her computer. "We all need to be ready for the worst. I don't want Gabriel to be Hawkmoth, but if he is, then he's dangerous," Marinette said.

"Adrien," Chloé called his attention. "How are you holding up?"

Adrien shrugged. He hasn't said much during this meeting because he didn't want to freak out like he did yesterday. He had thoughts going in his head non-stop, and he was kind of confused about the whole situation. "I don't know. Plagg and I talked a bit yesterday after Mari, and I talked, but it's still a lot to think about," Adrien admitted.