14 - Creating An Outfit With Paris's Superhero

Words: 1891
Chapter Summary: The time has come! Marinette is finally making a video with Chat Noir. But it doesn't come easy, Chat Noir has to tell his best friend, and Marinette has to have one of her classic Marinette freak outs before the video happens. Hopefully the video goes to plan!
Author's Note: we're getting closer to the climax of the story! A few more fun parts then to some more more fun/serious stuff. I'm also lowkey running out of pre written parts so I need to get back on bs for this story. I still love it though, and this part was a lot of fun and I know some people were looking forward to it!

---

"Come on, Ladybug, you have to do this video with me!" Chat Noir pleaded and pleaded his partner as he told her about his conversation with Marinette the night before.

Ladybug shook her head. "No, Chat Noir. I can't. Besides, Marinette asked you, and I won't intrude, you're going to have fun doing this video. I'll be a stick in the mud," Ladybug replied, trying anything she could to get him to listen to her without outright saying "I'm Marinette, so I'm already doing a video with you!"

In retrospect, she should have seen this coming. Marinette knows they're a team and Chat Noir wouldn't do anything without Ladybug, but here she is, denying him of that.

"Ladybug-"

"Chat, really, you don't need me in the video. You and Marinette will have a great time making whatever she comes up with, okay? I'll be sure to watch it with you as soon as she releases it," Ladybug smiled.

After a very long time of convincing, Chat Noir finally listened and gave up on trying to get Ladybug to do the video with him. He kept thinking about Marinette and what she possibly could have planned, and she did warn him Alya would be there, so he knew whatever video they would be making, it would be good.

Alya still couldn't believe Marinette managed to make this happen. How did she do it? Alya knew Marinette wouldn't answer all her questions thoroughly, so she finally set it aside and was just happy the video was actually happening. Chat Noir was scheduled to be appearing in Marinette's room in a few minutes, and Alya was excited. Sure, she had met him before, but this would be completely different from any other time.

"You don't seem as excited as I thought you would be," Alya commented. "What's on your mind?"

"Don't get me wrong; this is going to be awesome. Ever since people found out I've had encounters with him, they've been asking for a video with him," Marinette answered. "But I'm afraid, like with Adrien, people will start to ship us. I don't want to bring Chat Noir into that; he already deals with that with Ladybug."

Alya shrugged. "I think if he were worried about that, he wouldn't have agreed to do this. I don't think you have to worry, and I'm sure your Adrienette shippers will not leave their beloved ship for Chat Noir," Alya winked.

Without time for Marinette to respond, there was a knock on her trap door. She climbed up and opened it with a warm smile at Chat Noir.

"Good to see you again, Marinette!" Chat Noir bowed once he entered the room. "And Miss Ladyblogger."

"I still can't believe you managed to make this happen," Alya's smile was the widest it has ever been. "The fans are going to freak."

Chat Noir nodded. "Should we get started?"

Alya gestured to the chairs for them to sit in and nodded. Following her unspoken instructions, she pressed record on the camera. "Hi, I'm Marinette!" She waved. "Look who I have with me!" She shouted.

Chat Noir put his hands up and had a massive smile on his face. "You have no idea how excited I am!" He squealed. "I don't even know what we're going to be doing...I'm just so excited to be in one of Marinette's videos. I've seen them all at least twice."