42 - The Serenades

Words: 1434
Chapter Summary: Only three days left until the album release and Agreste Gala. There is much to think about, and also much going on in the friend group. What are they planning?
Author's Note: oops a really late upload. Busy day but here we are! This idea actually came from a comment on Ao3 from forever ago- but thank you for the idea!! (the serenade part lol). The beginning is the fans on Twitter, I tried to make it clear but I'm not sure. Gala is NEXT CHAPTER!!!

---

3 Days until the gala

omg guys thREE DAYS UNTIL JAGGED STONE ALBUM !!!

THREE DAYS UNTIL JAG X MARI COLLAB RELEASE I CANT WAIT TO GET MY MERCH

we know its 3 days until the album release but yall are forgetting that it's also the day of the Agreste Gala!!! Can't wait to see my favorite couple all dressed up and rocking the place 

WE GET TO SEE MARI'S FINISHED DRESS SOON!!!!

JAGGED @JaggedStone
Only a few more days until the album release! Can't wait for everyone to hear all the songs and see @MarinetteDC 's designs. Be on the lookout for a special surprise, too!

JAGGED @JaggedStone
I think I qualify to run Marinette's fan club. Is that a thing? It is now. I'm the founder of the @MarinetteDC fan club. Like this tweet and follow Marinette to join.

Adrien @AdrienAgreste
@JaggedStone Can I be co-founder?

JAGGED @JaggedStone
@AdrienAgreste you can be vice president only because you're her boyfriend. Actually you have to be co-vice presidents with @alyacesaire  because she's been in the unofficial Marinette fanclub since day 0

Adrien @AdrienAgreste
@JaggedStone that's fair, I accept. When is our first meeting?

JAGGED @JaggedStone
@AdrienAgreste When we meet next for the Adrien vs. Jobs video!

Replies to @JaggedStone

THE WHAT?? VIDEO???

ADRIEN IS DOING AN ADRIEN VS JOBS WITH JAGGED YES YES YES WE GET TO HEAR ADRIEN SIIIIIIIIIING

HES GOING TO ROCK THIS JOB THANK YOU JAGGED THANK YOU MARINETTE THANK YOU ADRIEN I CAN'T WAIT

y'all are forgetting that Adrien is kinda meant to fail these jobs. What if he's a bad singer

JAGGED did you just spoil something

omg the next adrien vs jobs video confirmed???

JAGGED @JaggedStone 
oops I'm sorry @MarinetteDC @AdrienAgreste 

Normally, Marinette's notifications were full and active. But she always knew when Jagged Stone had tweeted about her, because it seemed like everything tripled in amount. And of course, Jagged slipped up out the Adrien vs. Jobs agreement- she hadn't even been able to tell Adrien yet! She was keeping it a surprise until they all could be together, because Nino was invited as well, and Alya was just as excited about it. 

Marinette's phone rang, not even two minutes after Jagged tweeted the spoiler. "Hi, Adrien."

"We're doing an Adrien vs. Jobs with Jagged Stone?" He asked, very loudly. "That is so awesome. How'd you manage to score that?"

Marinette chuckled. "Uh, I just...asked him? He was really excited about it. He's already coming up with ideas for what to do, but I think it might just be a cover of a song. Nino's invited too, to do some backtrack. But don't tell him," She said. "Are you on your way to get him? Alya said she's still waiting for you guys to come by," She asked. They were all getting together to make a video and show off her gala dress.