6 - How Did This Even Happen?

Words: 2225
Chapter Summary: The most recent video has gotten much bigger than Marinette even imagined, and now all the people want is more Adrien! This time, it was Adrien's idea for a video, and it fuffilledMarinette's and her fans' dreams.
Author's Note: This is another one I had so much fun writing. I loved it and I just think it's so cutesbucivrneiusnrk

---

Her video with Adrien and Alya quickly became her second most viewed video on her channel, right behind one of her first design videos. It was all over the place, and it was all she heard people talking about online. People loved the video.

It was definitely good for her channel and her stress, she was a little worried about how people at school would take it. Everyone knew Marinette and Adrien had gotten closer since he started appearing in more videos.

Of course, she would love to do more videos with Adrien. However, she didn't know how to keep asking Adrien if he wanted to be in more videos, or if he wanted to stop after seeing all of the comments.

"There she is!" Nino smiled widely when he saw Marinette enter the room. "You actually look rested for once."

"Yeah, I got to go to sleep at a decent time last night," Marinette said. "What's up?"

"Your video blew up, Mari!" Nino jumped. "We were all talking about how awesome that is. And my song was in the video! We're all famous!"

With a giggle, Marinette shrugged. "It did kind of get a little crazy. Thanks for the help on that video, Adrien, and for the amazing idea, Alya."

Alya winked. "You know I know what the fans want."

"Marinette!" Adrien gasped. "I have the perfect idea for a video!"

Right as he was about to tell her, the bell rang. "We'll talk after class."

"It seems like we've all had busy weekends," The teacher began to talk. "Glad to hear, but let's get to work. We have some important projects coming up for your last few months of school."

Wednesday

Marinette was in her parent's cafe as she began to record her video. "Hi, guys! I'm Marinette!" She said, now it was just habit to speak in English when in front of a camera. "Today, I'm doing a vlog. Well, if I titled this correctly and came up with some cheesy title, then you're probably wondering why this is going on my main channel, when vlogs usually go on the second channel. Well, we have an exceptional kind of vlog today," She winked.

"I'm here!" Adrien jumped into the frame. "I came up with the perfect idea for a video for Marinette, so we're making it!"

"Adrien has a hectic schedule, so we need to finish eating our after-school snack, then we can head out to meet Adrien's bodyguard to go to our secret location," Marinette smiled.

Adrien grinned as he took another bite of his cookie. "The best pastries in Paris. No, in France. Wait," Adrien paused. "The best pastries in the world."

"No wonder my parents like you...you're a suck up!" Marinette joked and turned the camera to herself. "Stay tuned, if you like my fashion videos, then you are going to love this!" She said with a big smile and stopped recording. Only a few more minutes passed by before both of them were in the car heading to the location of the secret vlog.

Both of them were happy; they were becoming closer. Sure, over the past few years they had become friends, but there was a lot of development between them since Adrien started appearing on Marinette's YouTube channel. He became more interested in her work, and it gave them excuses to hang out and become better friends.