ABOUT.

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

I decided to write a book?! Hell yeah, I'm writing a book.

Disclaimer: there will be a fuck ton of Donald Trump roasts

W A R N I N G

This is my book. All ideas in this book are mine. I wrote this book.

So don't be a dick and steal/ copy it.

Because if you do, I will not hesitate to castrate you.

E P I G R A P H

"She was like a flower, because even if you crushed her

Her fragrance would remain on you."

S U M M A R Y

Skylar Jones was the type of girl who attracted trouble, so it was only a matter of time before Chase Illea came running into her life- literally.

Skylar Jones was always the talk of the town, whether it was the newest stunt of hers or the kid she recently pranked, but one thing everyone knew was that she wasn't someone to be messed with.

Chase Illea, on the other hand was the bad boy of their small town, he was known for his fights and girls swooned over him.

But Chase and Skylar were like Melania Trump and writing original speeches, they did not mix. In fact, they hated each other but because of a certain party, they make a bet. A bet to make a certain someone pay.

So what happens when these two badasses work together? Well, it's bound to be funny, exhilarating and packed with sexual tension.

2nd A U T H O R' S N O T E

Back due to popular demand. So, I had started the editing process for this book, however, due to an increasingly busy schedule, I was unable to post chapters regularly. Therefore, I am posting the old unedited version. Until I write a decent amount of edited chapters, this version will be up. However, once I finish about 5 edited chapters, I will release those and take these down. And when I am completely done rewriting, I will probably make a new book which consists of these chapters.