Author's Note/ Update

Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to apologize for the fact that this isn't an actual chapter. I know it's been a VERY long time since I last updated this story and I promise that it's not because I have forgotten about this story.

As you may or may not know, I am currently in school studying nursing. In September, I started what is considered the most difficult term of this program and because of that my schedule has been very hectic. I'm not joking when I say that I have an exam every week. But as you can imagine, the busy schedule has caused me to choose my priorities and unfortunately, this story is not at the top of my list.

And so, I apologize for not updating and also for not writing this author's note sooner to inform you all. 

But regardless, I am very thankful to each and everyone of you who is reading this story and I honestly hope that you've been enjoying it so far. There is a lot of good stuff to come (as soon as I get the chance to work on it) so if you keep this story in your library, I'll do my best to make sure you don't regret sticking with it. But if you chose to stop reading this story, then I can't really blame you but I will still be very thankful to you for giving it a chance.

If you made it this far, then thank you very much for taking your time to read this little update. I promise that the next notification you get about this story will be a chapter but I can't make promises on when that will be--I'll do my best to update as soon as possible!

Anyways, I'm going to end the note here. I hope you're all doing well too. And if you're also in school, I wish you all the best with everything!! 

Until next time,

~candysweet101