Author's Note/Update [NOT A CHAPTER]

Hello dear readers!

It's been a long time since I updated this story and I have to say that the long wait wasn't intentional.

As many of you know (if you've read the past authors notes) I was going to school to become a nurse. I'm glad to say that I have finally finished school! However I'm not officially a nurse yet because I have to write an exam to get my licence. And that's one of the main reasons why I haven't been able to continue this story. I have scheduled to take the exam in the first week of December so I have been trying my best to prepare for it and because of that I haven't had time to continue this story.

On top of that, I have also found a job at two hospitals in my city and I am also working while navigating this thing called 'adulting' so it's an understatement when I say I have been busy (lol).

All that aside, I just wanted to take the time to thank you all for reading this story and showing it the love that you have! I'm really grateful knowing that there are people out there enjoying my story!

I know that I don't owe you all an update but I didn't want you to think that I have abandoned this story! I will finish it! I will give Nadia and Mason as well as the other characters the ending that they deserve!

So once again, thank you so much for sticking with this story! And I hope to see you in the next chapter when I finally get to update this story!

Until next time,

~candysweet101